Reviews for Different
Izzy333 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Sooo sad but sooo beautiful. Great job you're awesome!
RadicalDeer chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
is roxas dead? or a ghost? and whose the other dude? well, it's very cute! and i love the emotion in it.
kaaycie chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
(T_T) This made me feel sad and nostalgic. I wonder, if something was to happen to me, would I be selfless enough to do this? Or would I be selfish, and wish that he won't forget me? The human heart is a profoundly mysterious thing... Thank you for writing this! I really like reading what you write!
mei lynn 64 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
This is really good and well written. It's really depressing though. I wonder what made Roxas die. And, yes, this fic is what I'm talking about.-sobs- It's so tragic and sweet and horrible! WHY DOES ROXAS ALWAYS HAVE TO DIE?-sobsob-
AllSheNeedsIsLove chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
OH MY GOD!

Fricken sad, and good too!
Jellybeans-steh chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I don't want sad stories... I want gore...

I want gore to cheer me up from this toring feeling I have now... TwT

It's beatiful, but too heart wrenching and it makes me suffer! D:

Roxas! Did you kill yourself? Axel! how can you dare to find someone else! you don't go and be happy while Roxy dear still thinks of you in... afterlife OO..

Terra, I loves you and this drabble is 3 too...

Come back to us slowly

CHU CHU ;*

Jelly
gomii chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Wow that was so heart wrenchingly, depressing sad... Barely managed to hold in the tears...

I've read quite a few (but not all) of your stories but this is, by far, the saddest thing you've ever written in my opinion. It's so short but you filled it with so much emotion. I don't know how you do it!

Don't ever stop writing and I can't wait for more updates of your stories!

-Xipil
hyugatenten chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
...hm. I've never really thought of it that way.

There's a lot of the, "When I die, move on. K, love?" and then they die and the story always centers around the person who found someone else and there's the scene at the grave...blah.

But I've never really thought of the one who died thinking, "I kinda wish I didn't tell them that." Interesting take.

Thanks for writing again! Looking forward to the next one!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 1/26/2010