Reviews for Direct Hit
Kylaralynn chapter 2 . 10/28/2017
Should I really get so much amusement from someone else's struggles? Because that was hilarious.
Alannada chapter 2 . 8/28/2017
Ahaha, it was great! I like Sango's powers/skill and the inukag was crazy 3
Astral Dragon Spirit chapter 2 . 4/11/2016
Such a funny and cute story. I wonder if one of the students actually failed or if the two of them got so excited from all papers he already graded that they just abandoned grading and moved straight to the bedroom.
Kami2015 chapter 2 . 1/19/2016
Really great ending to this! I'm glad you didn't drag it out too long because it was rather sweet. And sweet things shouldn't be long lol.
Anyways, great characters in this chapter. The modern world with demon things is still a bit weird, I would have just made them all human, but it worked out in the end. Inuyasha is funny and brutal. his character does grate on me a bit with all the swearing, but that is how he was in the show if I recall.
Kagome is pretty funny, though dull. I would have like to have seen her fleshed out a bit more than what we got. Still, I would be lying if I didn't say I enjoyed her flirty side.
Descriptions were crisp and didn't hold the work down. You knew the story you wanted to tell and you told it. Like I said in chapter one, this was an excellent idea.
Really glad I read this, and I wish you luck in the future. Though now i should probably start on some of your other products. You may have just won over a fan :)
dewrose chapter 2 . 6/11/2015
I was going back and reading some of the Inuyasha fan fics that I missed the past 5 years and came across this absolute gem. I loved the story. It made me smile and laugh. Very well written and a good story. Thanks for writing it. I hope you will write more short Inuyasha stories soon. Thanks again.
animegirl73 chapter 2 . 2/3/2015
Loved it! Hearing how Inuyasha felt adds to the delight of the story.
MadamScorpio chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
Poor students lol! Good story!
M
riceflower3 chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
They're so lovey-dovey. D XD
I loved the story! :D
;)
-kittyangelita1126
riceflower3 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Oooh… YeT
Love how you progress with the story! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
i LOVED that fanfic. One of my favourite inuyasha fanfics.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
Good story! ..though they might get a surprise from his ex in three months or so..
bluerozelovetruth chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
NOT BAD LIKE IT A LOT
UrmixMoonstone chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
Fucking fantastic!
Itika chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Oooo this is so cute! I can't stop laughing! I love it!
Nat D chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
That was very nice!

It's been a while since Iast read an Inuyasha piece. Loved to read yours!

XO,