Reviews for One Night
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
oh my god i,m crying WHY IS HE DEAD !
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
FUCKING HELL. Goddamit you broke my heart! Like seriously, I started crying! Omg I still am! I am dead serious! No one but JK Rowling has done that! Congratulations. This was an amazing story and you just brought me to tears.
RowlingIsOurQueenForever chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Fucking hell...you broke my heart. Literally, I was in tears. Still am. I loved this so much, even though it brought me to tears. Love love love love it.
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Well, that was sad. I wish there had been more to it, but at the same time, I understand why it was so short. This was a beautiful short story
GiulietteRose chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
amazing! but so sad! the one thing that i dont get is that is that when harry puts his hand on her "abdomen" is he indicating that hermione is pregnant?
Saro94 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Wooh, like it! are you going to continue this story?
little-woman90 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I like it. I was it was more than a one chapter. Will it be? :)
almac1991 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
horribly short. but brilliant! i got the ending...i get it. well i dont get if he was suppose to be a ghost or something that i dont get. the him being dead and getting her pregnant i . this story was so pretty! i just hate that it had to be so short, but i understand. poor Harry, poor Hermione, cuz even though she will have his child it still hurts to loose him.
Severus' Malfoy Maiden chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
that was really short, but great!