Reviews for Twilight Fox
Sayiri the Fox chapter 37 . 12/4/2016
I read this story again and I still love it:)
LDSoshawottRockpaw chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
Exciting premise!

Cubs Win!

10:3-5
Black Twilight Wolf chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Interesting story.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
In all honesty I can't imagin tails as anything but a fox
Guest chapter 38 . 2/26/2014
nice story, a bit strange with Tails but Eggman has no Chance anymore, with even Tails stronger than him he is doomed!
elfqueen13 chapter 36 . 2/4/2014
Shadow... this is the last straw!
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
No Link? *whimper*
shadows beingAFK chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
HAH this is actually good
sephchipmunk chapter 38 . 6/10/2013
is mbod alive
Sayiri the Fox chapter 38 . 5/21/2013
I love this story :)
LegoLad659 chapter 38 . 4/15/2013
At first I was a little bit skeptical about the idea of Tails taking Link's place, but I was hooked from the very beginning. The interaction between Tails and Midna was priceless, and best of all, I had absolutely no trouble visualizing everything, which is amazing since I haven't played the game in years. The thought of Sonic & friends with clothes did look awkward in my head though, so I chose to leave that small detail out.

This story was complete awesome, and however many positive reviews you get on this, it will never be enough. Anyway, on to Silver Legends!
Gamehero chapter 38 . 3/23/2013
This is an amazing story! No, better than that, It's the best complete Sonic X Zelda crossover so far! You're gonna slip into second place when DreamDragoness finishes The Legend of Sonic: Twilight Princess though, mostly due to the amount of detail there is in that story. I'm gonna try to join the competition soon though with a story of my own... that is, if I can get over trying to make the main character super overpowered. But still this is the best complete story I've read so far. The rest that I've read have grammar beyond horrible, Detail beyond poor, and make no sense to me.
Guest chapter 38 . 11/27/2012
Great story even with There bad grammer but I think you should finish There origanle
Guest chapter 38 . 11/4/2012
Awsome story
Tatsurou-san chapter 38 . 9/30/2012
I must say, I enjoyed this story immensely, even though the goodbyes were a bit sad. I said earlier that the Tails0Midna discussions were priceless. Midna's discussions with his other friends were just as fun. Keep writing, you do a great job!