Reviews for The Stars and The Moon
bella.beau.14 chapter 5 . 2/11
I honestly dont know both sound interesting. Maybe being the witness may have harry actually spending more time with his brother to solve the case of jack the ripper.
Mmeggy999 chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
Love it update soon!
Little Lady Slytherin chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
no innocence let him see death!
halfcatvampire chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
I do hope you continue this, and I think that Harry should witness Madam Red for the sole reason that it would give Sebastian a chance to comfort him though it is entirely up to you. You could even toss in a flashback of that night unless you want to keep him from remembering. Either way I like this fanfic and would like to know what happens. It is actually adorable.
J-walker chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
Well Madame Red looked after Harry for a while so surely she's attached to him? Maybe fancied him to be a substitute for her child...I think it'd be interesting to see what she'd say to him (Harry) if he saw her in a dark light...I could imagine him asking her "But why aunty? You always had me..." And she might fall to her knees and cling to him while crazy Grell attacks her with his scythe...Sebastien taking Harry away from danger as Harry screams for his aunt's life...I mean her hair itself might have reminded him of his real mum and adding that to her maternal instincts around him from when she cared for him...it'd be a greater loss to him than Ciel I think...anywho...can't wait to see where you take this :D LOVE IT SO FAR!
jeanette9a chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
the more innocent the sweeter he is ;3
Paxloria chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
Nice chapter!

Sorry, just saying... it's not "Mayleen" or "Maylene" but "it IS "Mayrin."

_

Its a pity your not continuing this. the story is a nice read.
I would have liked to read more.
Paxloria chapter 4 . 2/5/2014
Nice chapter!
You made a really good point about Mayrin (Its NOT Maylene). I don't think aits occured to anyone else that she could play bait for the ball.
Which is strange when you consider that she's a brillient fight and only clumsy when dressed & doing her work as a maid.
It'd be fun to see Finian in a dress, but Finny just can't controll his strength.
Paxloria chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
At the start of the previous chapter ther is the line:
"Ciel being 9 and the oldest at the time was the one to make the deal with Sebastian the demon"
This line gives the impression that BOTH brothers know Sebastian is a demon, but this chapter makes it clear that Harry DOESN'T know about the butler being demonic.

Other than that, nice chapter.
PiptheSnake chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
Aww!
A. That was really sweet, short, but sweet.
B. PLEASE MORE
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
I want jaded eyes!
SakuraKoi chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
O.O
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
0.0
Born2Ship chapter 5 . 9/3/2013
I say both like Harry sees Madame Red covered in blood before he is hidden or something.
jena-tomas chapter 5 . 8/19/2013