Reviews for Peacock
Fanfic gyrl chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
such a great analogy for Kurt...
Sonomi-chan chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
That was great!
FallOutGleek chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
wow... i love the one shot bird fics, they're really good :O and that last line, was pure brilliance. Amazing job i do hope u'll keep it up!
fansofcollisions chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Oh, that was beautiful. And touching. And really, really funny in some places. Amazing work.
lil-miss-chocolate chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
This is quite simply beautiful. So well written - a beautiful insight into Kurt's mind.
wordsthatrhyme chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
This was so cute. Love it.
Emma Schuester chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
You've done a great job with young Kurt and Burt :)
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
i LOVED how clever this story was metephorically and how you tied it all together at the end of past and future so perfectly. VERY impressive. This is definitely one of my favorite Burt\Kurt stories! D
Kailen.Annastasia chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
like Xp
cappievonbuettner chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This story is amazing. I like how you said Burt's voice had an edge to it, because I remember on that one episode he said that he knew Kurt was guy when he was three. I think the metaphor between the peacocks and Kurt is great. Great story. :)
rhapsomylo chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Aww, so cute! You captured both of them really well and I love it. I don't know if you've seen it, but on the tour there's a small skit where Kurt wears a peacock inspred ensemble. And remarks to Brittany how, in the peacock world, the boy peacocks are the fancy ones. I was watching it and it totally made me think of your story. Good job!
RebootUniverse chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Having just gone through all of your Glee stories, I have to say, you fic has produced more mysterious leaking and an odd tugging in my chest cavity.
Ella Greggs chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Really liked the story, liked the bird analogy. But I also really enjoyed how you portrayed his father, ill prepared for single parenthood but determined to do his best. My favorite line was probably: "The ball cap was removed, the head was scratched, and the ball cap was replaced." Somehow, this captured Burt Humel perfectly for me.
Melusine2 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Wow, that was an amazing fic !
Burt and Kurt are my favourite from Glee and, as I can see, I'm not the only one who love their relationship ;)

Thanks for this beautiful fiction and this blissful moment of reading :)
alan is stupid chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
This is a really nice, original piece with a great metaphor... I truly enjoyed this. :D