Reviews for Curse of Phobetor
Lord Jace chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
This is really good, I hope you find your muse for it again!
tavannaleah chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
...Didn't you mention something about one of Belkar's relatives in Acta Non Verba? I think it was his brother, who every once in a while came over to try and strangle Belkar with a necklace described just like the one in this story. I don't know if there's a connection there, I just thought I'd point it out.

Oh, and this is a fantastic series, by the way. :) Keep writing!
Aishata chapter 10 . 2/28/2012
How does this have such little reviews?

Its a great story.
ScarlettBandita chapter 10 . 4/30/2011
Aaaaah... This is driving me insane. Which I guess is the point. And the stalker in the trees holding... something... is creeping me out. The suspense is killing me! No pressure. :P Thank you for writing.
Ceri Moriarty chapter 10 . 2/19/2011
This is definitely as awesome as the first one. _

Please do your best to update this quickly! Your characterisation is spot-on and the drama/mystery part of it is fast-paced and exciting. I can't wait to see how it all turns out!
Lixie Lorn chapter 7 . 2/24/2010
Poor Reddy and V... And Inky... (Sad)

Felix Lorn of CRITIC, also known as General Everin Stormclaw of the Many Titles, High Priest of the Crazy Hand, Master of the Emerald Stars and Acolyte of the New Chu Order, Dragon Prince and the Sixth Sutakage, Bearer of the Prophecy and the Moonrider, Commander of the Blood Talons and the Last Hairlander, S/He Who Knows and Servant To That Which Waits, Senshi of the Many Moons and Sailor Elara, Scion of Bramimond and He Who Lulz With Cats, The Kinetic Impact and the Red Fist, the Ninja Hippo and She Who Has Glee, Seer of Callan and Master of the Bishie Plane, Priestess of the Numberless Gods and Keeper of the EXY Borderline, Harbinger of the Unreal and Sorcerer of the Unknown, Master of the Five Styles, Dancer of the Wind, Fangirl Among Fangirls and Defier of Birth and Nature, Walker of the Thousand Paths and She Who Only Seeks Home, out.
Zanaril chapter 6 . 2/20/2010
I do love an excuse to re-read things. _

And having been reminded of the sleeping pills Durkon gave Blackwing, I'm now wondering if they'll make a reappearence later on...
Lixie Lorn chapter 6 . 2/19/2010
This is up to date with the OotS forum now, isn't it... I think... :3

Lixie Lorn chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
Aarindarious is way more popular in fanon. 3

(pft. Fanon of OotS, which is a form of fanon. XD)

Lixie Lorn chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
This place is secondary to you, huh. XD

Oh, you won't have seen The Sig before...