Reviews for Not Alright
Catmint chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This is a nicely-written insight into this episode and you handled it well. It's really sweet.
Amilyn chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Very nice. I LOVE how Ziva maneuvers him into the response she wants by forcing him to have them sleep in the bed together or admit he was not mature. Nicely done.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I liked it very much. :) Great job!
bethchilds34 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Luved it! It was wicked cute! But i am still under the impression that the DID sleep together in paris. As much as they deny it, my friend and i are convinced they did. Great job on this!
natsien chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I like this idea, great story :)
Prissy and Bregan chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
This is too awesome not to add to my community. I love how it deals with the bed issue, because it's partly how I do think that Ziva and Tony approach that particular issue.

And it's sweet how it's resolved by a cuddle. I just recently read one where Tony had to be relegated to the floor. I mean, it ended well (somewhat) but this is a much better take on the waking up after nightmares issue.

And it's true. Their relationship HAS been different since N Africa. The whole banter and sharp attack thing is so patently obvious. It's great how you worked to resolve that and put them in a real TIVA ending worthy of a smile.

It's going to be a great addition to my c2, which celebrates all things Jet Lag. Because Jet Lag is freaking awesome after all.

I can only hope that you subscribe to the community as well and show your support for Jet Lag. But mostly I wanted you to know what a great piece of fiction you've produced for me to enjoy.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
sweet
Katharen Silver chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Aww this is so sweet I love it. So very very cute. )

Kat
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
aw i love it! its fa-bu-lous!... very sweet and cute!
kelly the fanfiction addict chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
aww i love this! but then again who doesnt love a good tiva fic... lol seriously this was awesome :) i love your writing.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
that was good loved it
MytakeonNCIS chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Absolutely the best interpretation I've heard. Congratulations. I haven't been buying the Ziva's fine after being held prisoner for months in a terrorist camp. Not nice things had to of happened to her there. I keep waiting for them to have her fall apart. In the meantime, nightmares make sense.
Rouspe chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Wow, that's how I imagined this too ;-0
vivelabookworm chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Aww. This one-shot is terrific. ( Poor Ziva. But it's really sweet how Tony worries about her. )
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I vaguely remember an article from a producer saying people would be able to take this particular question anyway they want. See whatever they want to see.

The logical part of me says you nailed it.. they slept together but not "together". Either way, the little glances and remarks were fun to watch.

I like your take.. I can see it happening. They are better off being flirty and fun.. even bickering sometimes. All couples bicker.