Reviews for Vulnerable
LightRayPearlshipper chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Make it a two-shot. BTW Paul can be cute when he smiles but he scowls too much.
Bluedog270 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Awesome story! :D
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
i LOVE it, there are tears, like actual tears, running down my face. this was so emotional but at the same time it was perfect :D
pearlshipping all the way chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
this is a sweet story for ash and dawn and i feel soory about dawn and i want to kill paul too
Lady Kait chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Wow, Erin! This was such a cute story. I really enjoyed reading it. You did really good with it. I really liked it. I hope you put in a second chapter cause this was just great. You outdid yourself.

Kaity xo
ReachingForTheStars chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Beatiful One-Shot! I really enjoyed this. I'd love to see it become a two-shot. Great Story!
Jigglypuff chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Wow! This story is just... I can't even find the word to describe it. It's amazing. You really did good with this story. I love it :D I hope to see a second chapter.
EarthBolt-Infinite chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Ahhh... I just never ever get tired of reading this; it touches me every time and brightens my day!

It's the ultimate example of a cute, sweet oneshot.

Needless to say, stupendous work on this. I say this now even though it's like my 20th time reading it. XD

Daijobu!
X-InferNova-X chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
OHH! this story was just amazing...

but... i got the feeling that Ash was repeating himself A LOT at the end... and it got a bit boring... because ash kept saying 'I love you' and 'ill never leave you' and 'you have to believe me' et cetera...

but still! great work! hope you make it a Two-Shot!

/Anonymodude :)/
Acting-Singing-Bella chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
"Dawn," Dawn looked up when at him when she heard her name being called. "When I said I loved you, I meant it. I really loved you." Dawn began to cry some more at Ash's declaration of love.. "And I still do. I love you, Dawn. I mean that with all of my heart. I would never turn my back on you. I promise you that. You have to believe me."

SO CUTE!

great job Erin! I loved this so much!
Aman-duhh chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Wow, I seriously loved this story. I though it was great and very well written. I'm not the biggest Vanessa fan (honestly, I can't stand her) but I loved the lyrics to this song. Your words seem life-like and that's what made this story stand out to me. Great job, and I'd love to see a second chapter. Keep the great work D
AshDawninlove chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Great story i read it like five times

i really hope you put in a second chapter
Lumineon chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I totally loved this story. I thought it was very nicely written. One thing I can't stand is when you find a story and it seems like something a kindergartner would write. This story was just amazing and I do hope that you put up a second chapter cause this was great.
earlymorninglight12 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Ah no...Paul hurt Dawn...as you know I'm an ikarishipper and I seemed to know immediately that it was gonna be Paul...but I liked the pearlshipping part!
KARIN848 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010