Reviews for Still the One
Sage1111 chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
I love this! You brightened this very gloomy day of mine :) Thank you ;)
Jimotoki chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Oh my god, don't talk to me, this was so beautiful I'm crying ;-; I don't care what's in Death Note, to me this is the real story now
ASDFGHJKL chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Frick this is good. Written very, very well.
And, oh god, THE FEELS. I was literally screaming a few minutes ago. My siblings think I'm even crazier now. Thanks.
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
D'awwww! Matty is too cute, even as an old fart! and Mello and his protective instinct to take care of him is too adorable too!
Anjiera-sama chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Lol. This is unbelievable due to health reasons. Diabetes and lung cancer. But nonetheless I like this and find t so sweet. Good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
My ovaries just EXPLODED. And I don't even HAVE ovaries. That was the SWEETEST MxM I've ever read in my LIFE. I am a BOY. You just degraded a BOY to TEARS- my goodness- holy shit- that was perfect.
The Cake Genius chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This was so wonderful! It was just... ah. You know. Satisfying? I feel so content, somehow... Mello and Matt were also really in character. I love it.
Matildarehnman chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I cried. YOU MADE ME CRY
This is so beautiful and I'm so sappy, but I've read and favourited about 25 of your stories on my phone (love fanfiction's Iphone app) and I just wanted to say you are an astoundishing writer.
And you made me cry. This is forever the Matt and Mello that I want to remember.
These things are always so tragic to me, somehow. I don't know why, they are and I can't get enough.
Thank you for writing it.
BakaFireKitsuneSama chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Aw :')

This is exactly what I wanted for them. It's perfect.
lexi chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
jeevas, eh? guess they never got married.
Shizuka no Taisho chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
...I couldn't even respond to this fanfiction for a minute, I was too busy tearing up. It's so adorable, but completely IC, and...and...gah! You wrote a beautiful fic here dear. Matt was a great narrator, and I really connected to his character while reading, which is a rare find when it comes to stories. I thought you captured Mello really well too, and his last like...that says more about their relationship than could ever be put into words.

Excellent job dear. You're a genius of the written word.
Valentine's Vocation chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
this story made me cry so hard at the end :)
MostlyxShortxStories chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Hehe. Cute indeed. Matt breaking out into the song was great XD. This whole one-shot is.

Now, did you get the title for this from the song Still The One by Orleans?
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
*sniff* I think I could cry... It was so beautiful! *bursts into tears* Yeah, I applaud on your defiance of Mello and Matt's death. They were awesome, and then Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi just had to go kill them off. Still the One was very well-written, and the "moments" were sweet, with the softness around the edges like a watercolor painting. :3
HUTATU chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
That was so. beautiful! TTTT such beautiful, long lasting love~!