Reviews for Still the One
SaneYaoiAddict chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
...I cried, I'm not even kidding. Towards the end, it's beautiful, but still just... Sad, since it was saying that it's been so long but it didn't feel like it. (,: I still loved it, though.
obvious things are obvious chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
after reading through a lot of your DN fics, i practically worship you now... but man, this was just so sweet... and to think that they'd still be together after that many years... awww... and i was also very upset when mello and matt died in canon... anyways, good job! this is a really really sweet one shot... _
NightRoseK chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Wow...that was really quite incredible. I loved it. :)

Heh, they're even cute as an old couple...slightly creepy if I truly think about it(the fact that I like it, not them), but sweet all the same. Well done! Seriously. Made me laugh and inevitably squee, but also got me thinking in some very strange ways...won't go into that.

Oh and a friend of mine has a dog named Hershey. Very good choice I think. XD

NightRoseK x
Atreyl chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Probably my favorite part of this fic was that the ending was quite sweet without going overboard.

I loved Hershey. By the way...what happened to him? :O

And Mello in a wheelchair and still being able to dominate other people reminds me of Rufus ShinRa... :D
Pezlie chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
That was so sweet I feel like screaming and crying and giggling at the same time. But if I did that Dad would wake up and it would be a very awkward situation trying to come up with something that sounds realistic to cause me to do that.
iphis16 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
It's so sweet and so sad and so brilliant.

Thank you.

~Mademise Morte
Dragon Rhapsody chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
LOVE THIS XD
k-shee chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
This story has accomplished what The Notebook could not. It made me cry (in happiness and that's a hell lot better than the tragedies Sparks writes)

I got so INTO IT that I fell in love with Mello too! Hahaha!
blue-eyes27 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Aw...that was so good! Haha..you have such a wonderful talent for writing! Writing that makes people feel intense emotion and can connect in some way is always the best! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! *sniffle* Aw...so kawaii! :D
nowherenew chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I have this thing with age. When I think about people getting old, I cry. When I think about nursing homes, I cry. When I think about daughters getting married and their dads having to let them go, I cry.

I cried.

Amazing job. I loved it.

Christie
SarahEl chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
this story is so awesome!

it's something very special and I had to hold back the tears

(I'm sorry, I don#t write...so I can't make good reviews either

and I'm not good at english XD')
Katie - Lyn Della Robia chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
SO SWET! Sniff.
Adle lawiet chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Aw! It's so bitter sweet! I was like crying when it talked about them getting older and mello breaking his! I had to watch my grampa go through a disease that in 4 years he went from a proud strong man, to someone who couldn't even feed himself, but he never one lost his dignaty, and he was always the same fun loving amazing man that he was from when he was born, to the day he died. And you did an awesome job capturing that. This was really awesome and your a great writher.
Cassieandra8291 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Aw! I've never seen a fic like this before, about them growing old together. It was so sweet! Sweet merciful L your stories are amazing! I wish I could write like you...
RazorLike chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Why on Earth are my eyes wet and I can't read properly the letters on screen?

You gave me a hard time trying to stop my tears, but I love you for that...Damn well-done!
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »