Reviews for Still the One
CallMeClandestine chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I think this is one of those fanfics that are pretty much necessary. Since fanfic is supposed to be about authors taking characters and changing story endings, there just had to be a story about Matt and Mello not dying and growing old and wrinkly together. I've read a lot of fics involving them never having died, but I can't remember any about them growing old together, so this just made me smile so much. Aw, I have the warm fuzzies now! This fic made me so happy!
Holli chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I cried. I admit it. Dammit... WHY MUST U BE SO AWESOME! *runs to find moar*

p.s. Plz don't find any of my reveiws stalkerish, k? XD I'm just another obsessed fangirl. Sigh.
Holli chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Oh my god. This was SO good I almost cried oAo good work! 3
RavenFire40 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
THAT IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU

...Did I mention I love you?
ThirteenDays chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Waa That was so touching! ToT

Mello and Matt should've survived and lived on like this DX
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Aww how sweet! This is how it SHOULD have happened! ja ne!
Ppandarr chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I loved this so much, the ending actually made me want to cry. I was a little worried about reading a fic about MXM getting old but it was so beautifully written it was almost like they didnt age at all. The ending i absolutely loved. Thank you for writing such a great story xx
LittleMissAnthrope chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
This is adorable, and very-well written.

... But, is it just me, or is Matt and Mello getting old somehow even more wrong than them dying at nineteen and twenty? XD

Just sayin'.
Josephine Falnor chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
You made me cry. You do that a lot. I'm not sad though. Not at all. I'm just very, very touched.

Really though, this was an amazing tribute to them both, and I'm so happy that they were both still alive and all that at the end.

And...I'm still crying. This really was an amazing piece.
Nameless Nightmare chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
;_; That was so freaking sad. The idea of an old Matt reminiscing reminds me of the end of Titanic. ...and god knows I'm a sap for that movie. It was really beautifully written; I applaud you. 3

Gah. Poor Matt and Mello; if only it could've actually happened as such. I love these boys so much. May they rest in peace.
morphine and lollipops chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Awh. This was amazing. :D
Meloxxy chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Towards the end of this I started crying tears that were on the indefinite line of joy and regret, I don't really know.

God I wish this is what happened.

And wow, I've obviously gotten too attached to these guys.
clammyclam chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I'm in total agreement, Kira didn't kill them

they're fine!

Beautiful story
sareyva chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
This was an absolutely lovely story. It was good to see the boys be able to share a life together.

The part with the puppy was my favourite. lol!
Dystopian Hope chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I'm so happy to see another MxM fic! (Oh yeah, it's me, formerly known as SchemerVI!)

Simply put, this was beautiful. Matt and Mello deserved to have full, long lives of their own. It's good to see that you've done that for them. This is exactly how it would have gone.

Nice job, and I'll be back for the next!
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »