Reviews for Still the One
Katherine-The-Crowned chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
That was absolutely amazing. The way Matt thinks and feels and sometimes acts in not just this story but all of your stories is almost exactly how I am with my girlfriend. And seeing their life together...it was...

Again, amazing job. My favorite of the stories I've read by you.
kuoco chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
This is so, so, so unbelieveably sweet! I love it, adored it! Thank you for writing it!
CeruleanCypher chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Ahaa I love how Matt starts off by reminiscing about his moment of True Love the very first time he saw Mello~

And then Mello walks up to him and snaps his goggles XD

Poor cripples. *tsk*

I like how Mello was in denial at first and how Matt was ok with it "because he was Mello".

"no one dared come into our room when someone as scary as Mello lived there. Not even Roger or Wammy" XD

'I discovered that day that love is something you can taste. At least when it's with Mello." Aw I love that line.

LOVE...

Ahh. I so was not expecting Matt to burst into song there...that was a bit of genius on his part, yeah :)

THOSE LACE-UP PANTS. Gahh XD

Seriously, when I first noticed them in the manga (right after I decided that Mello might actually be a Cool Badass kind of character With A Hot Sidekick instead of a...simply evil badass XD), I just thought..Ohohoho. o What was Obata thinking when he decided on THOSE pants...

Horny drunk and emotional drunk 8D

NEAR. TO A MAN. 0_0

Wait, I think I get it now...this is AU isn't it? XD Ah, I'm slow..

I like the cigarette quitting idea!

Cloud! I'll admit that I watched Final Fantasy for maybe 3 or 4 times just to see Cloud and Tifa before I realized that Denzel was a totally expandable character With Such A Future and decided to transfer my fangirl affection to him instead XD

Ohmahgads. The ending is perfect. That is so..Them, to have Matt say the same puppy-dog affection line his whole life and for Mello, even in his oldness, to reply with a smirk and smartass comment. And it made me think a bit..you know, whenever I think of gay guys, an old couple isn't what usually comes to mind, but I think of old hetero couples and go "aww"...so it was nice contemplating that old gay couples who love each other just as much as when they first fell in love exist too.. :]

Plus Matt and Mello are totally a couple who would stay together happily in old life. (I guess all OTP's or almost-OTPs would though)

This fic made my day. It's still so depressing to believe that they're officially dead T.T

Light dies tomorrow!

Gah...I love MxM so much

Thanks for the fic! And sorry for reviewing it late...I'm such a fickle reviewer, sure hope you have more loyal readers D8

Love,

CC
Salvi chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
That was a truly beautiful story...

It's love like we all dream of.

So... wow.

I'm crying. Again.

Damn this date is hard on me.
Sen-chan21 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
...I have no words. That...was probably the single most incredible thing I have ever read.

I normally can't ever picture them getting old, as much as I love the idea of them being able to grow old together. But this time I could see it. You really captured it some how. And it's perfect. Instant fave. I love it.

I read this while texting my own love, who was being very romantic and sincere tonight, and the combination almost made me cry. Thank you, for making my day.
ellan54 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
That is the sweetest thing I've ever read! It's just like it should have been.
dramaq chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
This made me happy. *sigh* this is the way it SHOULD be...
Zellicy chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
aw ) I loved it. It's nice to read one thats not so damned angsty on such an angsty day.

As always, keep up the great work )
animeannie chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
my heart abolutely melts at your MelloXMatt fanfics...

You're so good at them, even though I hardly saw Matt in the anime, I can totally.. understand them...

Though I'm having a bit of trouble imagining not as hot young men..

Haha _
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
-sniffles- Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. D'you mind if I just pretend this is canon from now on?

Che..You got them both in character, which was great; you gave it a happy ending, which was even better. And all the hijinks they got up to..LOL, so easy to picture happening.

Brilliant work. Loved it.
AlchemyOtaku0922 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Very very good! Cute :) I loved the end lol :)
darkficpictures chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Wow. This really made me swallow hard, more than once actually

Posting a fic like this on the anniversary of their deaths is so bittersweet and heart-breaking

Sorry for getting all whiny at this point, but as you say yourself in the summary, this is what should have been - or at least what every fan of this pairing would have wished for dearly

However, the story itself is so well-written and touching, and Matt being so very affectionate about Mello the whole time just makes me adore this

Letting him tell the story of their life while remembering, then switching to their present at the end makes me adore it even more

it's like the happy ending they never seem to get, not only in canon but as well in fanfiction. But hell, they so do deserve it, I say

Yeah, there isn't much more to say than thank you for sharing this awesome story!
xxbeyondxbirthdayxx chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Do I really have to say that it was wonderful?

(strange thing, I didn't get a notification that you posted it, FF is making weird things again gah!)

I love this oneshot, and I have to say I really missed those!

They never died!
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Thank you, for not writing about their deaths. Even so you made me tear up xD For them to grow old together...it is so wonderful, but so hard to imagine. I love your m/m fics
MerpTheMerp chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Aw... You're going to make me cry. That was so cute!

For all my homosexual friends... I hope they grow old and still manage to kick butt when they're eight-somethin'... with their lover from their teenage years.
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »