Reviews for Opening Is Just the Start
guessthisismypenname chapter 1 . 7/8
Aww, you make me cry. As much as I'm a sucker for angsty Mergana, Mergana x happiness is my true weakness.
That was very sweet :-)
kirallie chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
very sweet
Killer Sand Shadow chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
"It's so fluffy!" But fluffy in all the right ways! Love your take on the prompt (I also read Mnem which was great as well!) And now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure the reason it's great is because of your writing. Many happy (fluffy) stories are just poorly written. You however have a talent that truly shines.
(P.S. I think the may be my second time reading this...)
Danterevan chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
VERY sweet i loved it

D
billionsofblue chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Loved it!
Elin Marc chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I have just finished reading all your stories. And I love them all. Though some are angsty and some are happy-ever after, they capture the essence of Merlin and Morgana's characters. I'm really surprised that only few must have come across your stories. Me, I only happen to read about you in one of the reviews (not your story) and I decided to look into your profile. And I'm greatly rewarded and enjoyed your stories so much. Hope you won't abandon writing fanfics especially Mergana for I love this couple so much. I love your Till that Hour. In there, Merlin is not fixated on that stupid destiny thing and for me he is what he really is and knows and act on it. Thank you so much for your great stories. More power and may your tribe increase.
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
beautifully written. and its written in such a way that makes perfect sense!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I love it! Awesome!
zammierox chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
aw
Ed1505 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
This was so sweet!

I love Merlin and Morgana together!
LoZDCMVGfan chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This is a nice story. I could see the characters doing this which for me is a sign of a good storyteller.
Lothiriel5 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I loved this, it was soo good.
Odiarda chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Woo ! Loved it 3 These two need more loving. That piece was really cute (my cheeks hurt from smiling) and I loved how you wrote Morgana. I hadn't read fluff in a while, and this is fluff without being too fluffy, somehow.

I'm gonna re-read it now. :D
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010