Reviews for Print
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 4 . 4/24
that's it?
Me Lol chapter 4 . 4/6
Music for Deans situation: My mind is telling me no... but my BODY... MY BODY IS TELLING ME YES.
Music for Cas' situation: hold me and love me. Just wanna touch ya for a minute! Baby 3 seconds is enough for my heart to quite it!
fear4everleading chapter 1 . 3/19
I love your book! It is so freaking hilarious. I really hope you post another chapter even though you haven't in about 4 years now. Keep writing! I really think this book is amazing
MattKennedy chapter 4 . 3/3
Very amusing story! And quite the clever idea (Cas recharging from Dean). :D
random2crazyness chapter 1 . 1/23
This is a really good read, but I was disappointed to see how it hasn't been update for a long time. This was getting pretty interesting and now I won't be able to find out what happens with them. Hopefully u update again. 3
GoDestiel chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
Continue! I love it! I really want to see how it ends cause you are a really good writer in this story, (sorry haven't read any other stories by you, but I will!)totally how they would really act in real life!:)
Kuromei Aibyouka chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
Holy fucking three eyed Canadian Christ on a tricycle headed for Sweden! MORE. PLEASE. JUST ONE MORE CHAPTER.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
continue this please!
officespace chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
Excellent story until the emd D:
jimmorrisenpai chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
OH MY GOD. please add another chapter, i really like this but i just wish that they would do the do already omg 3
betti3572011 chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
omg this was an awesome story! I hope one day you will continue this great fanfiction!
QuestioningKate chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
I know it's been a while, but I was wondering if you were planning on continuing this story. I would really appreciate it if you did.
blueeyeddoeeyed chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
This is really inconclusive... I'm not only saying this because I want more, believe me I know the difference. This story is just chopped off, and honestly, the ending makes or breaks the story in my opinion.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
Where is the rest of this story? I'm 100% sure I've read this story before and this is NOT how it ends...
Willie2186 chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
This is seriously one of my favorite fics but I really hope you finish it, it feels so incomplete!