Reviews for Print
sleeplessinrio chapter 4 . 11/23
Is this it? Because it says it's complete but then poor Dean is still suffering. You're mean. But it's ok because you're also a really good writer! Too bad for poor Dean though...
HookedOnDestiel chapter 4 . 11/1
Words cannot describe how much I want this continued. Pretty please ;-)
erikablair chapter 4 . 10/23
I'm really interested in where this is going, hope there's an update soon
LilKitten07 chapter 4 . 9/5
I feel so sad that you're never going to finish it
LilKitten07 chapter 1 . 9/5
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 4 . 4/24
that's it?
Me Lol chapter 4 . 4/6
Music for Deans situation: My mind is telling me no... but my BODY... MY BODY IS TELLING ME YES.
Music for Cas' situation: hold me and love me. Just wanna touch ya for a minute! Baby 3 seconds is enough for my heart to quite it!
fear4everleading chapter 1 . 3/19
I love your book! It is so freaking hilarious. I really hope you post another chapter even though you haven't in about 4 years now. Keep writing! I really think this book is amazing
MattKennedy chapter 4 . 3/3
Very amusing story! And quite the clever idea (Cas recharging from Dean). :D
random2crazyness chapter 1 . 1/23
This is a really good read, but I was disappointed to see how it hasn't been update for a long time. This was getting pretty interesting and now I won't be able to find out what happens with them. Hopefully u update again. 3
GoDestiel chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
Continue! I love it! I really want to see how it ends cause you are a really good writer in this story, (sorry haven't read any other stories by you, but I will!)totally how they would really act in real life!:)
Kuromei Aibyouka chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
Holy fucking three eyed Canadian Christ on a tricycle headed for Sweden! MORE. PLEASE. JUST ONE MORE CHAPTER.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
continue this please!
officespace chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
Excellent story until the emd D:
jimmorrisenpai chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
OH MY GOD. please add another chapter, i really like this but i just wish that they would do the do already omg 3