Reviews for Life In A New Era
amoet chapter 70 . 10/6/2015
I thought this is the ending, apparently it's not. Will you continue?
I have to say I enjoy your fic, kinda mix between the real history and RK story. Kenshin's death is way much better than that horrible Seisouhen.
invisible-gurl chapter 70 . 3/25/2013
lol oh saitou... XD gotta love him D great job and plz update soon
ZabuzasGirl chapter 70 . 3/25/2013
RemaSofiRuin chapter 70 . 3/25/2013
It's nice to see this story get some love! I can see why this was hard to write but I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was fitting that Kenshin and Saitou were able to make peace, even if it was right before his death. Great job and I hope to read more soon.
Miyavi Honey chapter 69 . 2/11/2013
omg finally tatsuo know! by history, after tatsuo knew, saito's health would be going bad :( this fic gonna end soon oh nous.. please update soon
ZabuzasGirl chapter 57 . 2/5/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 58 . 2/5/2013
ZabuzasGirl chapter 59 . 2/5/2013
ZabuzasGirl chapter 60 . 2/5/2013
ZabuzasGirl chapter 61 . 2/5/2013
ZabuzasGirl chapter 62 . 2/5/2013
ZabuzasGirl chapter 63 . 2/5/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 2/5/2013