Reviews for Playing Favorites
tonyfan chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
hi!

actually gibbs said: our best agents are with her.

i have to say that tony is my favorite and i think he is the best agent like gibbs also said to tonys father. he can be a joker but he isn't cruel like mcgee sometimes. when mcgee teases it is mostly below the belt. gibbs worked with tony the longest and they are very much alike. mcgee has other specialties like computers or technology.
UnstoppableForce chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I'm intrigued. Do continue. :)
MatteaAM chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I just said to myself - This is gonna be good.

I can already see all the countless Tony/Gibbs father/son moments.

xD
Cab chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Not to mention the numerous times Tim has disrespected Tony.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
interesting start, in so many story tim finely after years of crap break down and talk about it, after he quits. so it is nice to see vance THE BOSS telling gibbs. and i have no problem with a boss likeing one person over the other, but letting them get away with all the teaseing for years is different

some one said vance is being hypocritical, why he ask tim to do jobs that tony can not do, that is a fact, but does vance ever say stuff like i did tim becouse tony to stupid, or say this is my best agent to tim, and have tony stand there looking stupid,

vance thinks tim better then tony, but he make no comments about it to tony, he make no insults,

gibbs make comments about tony, that hurt tim, tony make a lot of comments that are hurt full, and gibbs never say anythink. when tim made one comment "probie" gibb yell at him"

if tim said made fun of tony, by being vance favitor, would that not make him a jerk. but when tony does it, every one ok with it.

so keep up the good work
chelsea1234 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Great start! Thanks :)
Le Bibliothecaire chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Pretty hypocritical of Vance, considering his obvious preferential treatment toward McGee. DiNozzo has earned Gibbs' respect and trust and vice versa. Sounds like Vance is a little jealous.
SherryGabs chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Oh, that's gotta make Gibbs burn... Vance sticking his nose in about how Gibbs treats his team. LOL. Very good start. I'm anxious to read more.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6