Reviews for City of Cliche
Azucar chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Of course they did...right? Oh NCIS...so like Gibbs and Jenny...Boggie and Bacall in Casablanca...will Tony and Ziva end tragically..hopelessly...? Or will Ziva return to Tony? Did I mention I cant watch season 12? My heart cant take it...ill watch it after the season is done and on dvd...hurts too much. Great story!

Sugar
Loads of Randomness chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwws TIVA!
Favourite line: ""Nah, you're a lady. You can have the left side of the bed and two pillows," Tony answered without batting a devilish eye." naughty tony
HelloPeoplepersons chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
i love cliches. ;-)
hannahelaine13 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I had some witty/sarcastic comment all planned out and perfect about how you can't get away from JIBBS, during the talk about Casablanca, then I finished the rest of the story, and now I can't remember it. Damn.

Anyway. Adorable. :) Well done.
EasySilverDoesIt chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I love it! Great job of tieing your story to the show and everything... I love stuff like this... Keep up the great writing! Maybe a sequal where Ziva finds out she might have a little Tiva running around? Maybe? I don't know just a suggestion! Love the story!
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
awesom stry! gr8 writng! upd8 soon!
Jesusrocks chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Cute! Good job!
Ink On Paper chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Eventually, words will return and I will be able to coherently put together a review that eloquently places the loveliness of this piece into context. However, I am still speechless, so just know that a resounding round of applause and standing ovation is being directed your way. . . .
Prissy and Bregan chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
And I love these cliches. I'm so happy you realized that you too, are a TIVA fan, even if you never really 'gave a damn' before. lol

Your tag to Jet Lag is freaking amazing. I love the TIVA action of course (and I actually find it sweet in the fluff department, but not in that cheesy cliche kind of way)as well as the way you left it at the end-only in Paris.

But you kept them beautifully in character. Especially when they were trying to one-up each other in terms of making the other uncomfortable before they "as Tony had so fumbingly stated 'let it happen'" They do that all the time, after all (the first part anyway, the second part not, unfortunately so)

Anyway, I knew of course, that I simply HAD to add your tag to Jet Lag to my c2, which celebrates all things Jet Lag. It's a great addition and I know that other readers will adore this little gem as much as I do.

I can only hope that you subscribe to the community as well and show your support for Jet Lag. But mostly I wanted you to know what a great piece of fiction you've produced for me. And I understand if you don't, because you're more apathetic about Tiva, judging from your author's note in the beginning of the story.
outtabreath chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Brava! This is the best of the post-Paris stories!
Themisia chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
oh god!this was awesome! I wasn't really the tiva kind but after Jet lag I absolutely wanted to read a story about what happened in Paris, and there it is, absolutely wonderfull and I was delighted when you introduced Jen and Gibbs in the story because I couldn't understand why they hadn't even mentioned it in the episode. By the way I am so glad there are stories like yours to take care of their memories of Jen because she's never mentioned in the show anymore and somtimes it doesn't feel right...

thanks again for spoiling us with such good stories
uvasoccerchick93 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
oh this was great! I love how you brought gibbs and jenny into it, which I was hoping the writers would do but of course they didn't. Loved the cliche thing, great job!
Swingflip chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Haha cute! And funny!
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I simply ADORE this!
Katharen Silver chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
) Love it...This was so entertaining that I was grinning through the whole thing.

~ Kat