Reviews for Please don't leave again
Twilight Witch Xion chapter 8 . 5/11/2013
PLEAZ UPDATE! This story is the best A Witch's Tale FanFic I eva read! In fact, this is how I would imagine it like in a sequel!
Ariya Vanna chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
why dont you make the next chapter ? I am alway's waiting you...
Ryo-Ohki fan chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
Update! I mean seriously, you last updated in 2010? You have to admit that it's kinda sad... Anyway, I WANT MORE :D
kartika chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
omg this story make me blush... XD please continue to write it,because this is a really good story... i want to read chapter 9 :p
Jenni chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
first off, I'm really hoping this hasn't been abandoned, it looks a bit like it has considering it hasn't been updated in two years...

Secondly, this story is gold, I love it to death and the antics of Alice's servants are cracking me up. Not to mention the fact that I want a second game to be made and this is just making me want it more. Loue and Liddell are perfect, spot on now.
tiggyviv chapter 8 . 12/23/2011
i love this story plz continue it if u need any idea's try reading some mangas. hope you finish it soon .
Epic4Life chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
Great story! You're amazing with words, dude (or dudet if you don't like being called a dude xP)!
kenzieee4 chapter 8 . 10/17/2011
PLEASE WRITE MOAAARR! I love this hahahaha...I really want to know what happens!
Chocopipe chapter 8 . 10/3/2011
Awwwww... So fluffy!
MidnightDreamSong chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
OMG they're bak im so happy
Velvetinecheshire chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
I love this! I love the way you write, and I can't wait to read the next chapter. :) Write the next one soon! w 333
Linda Chicana chapter 8 . 6/5/2011
Super duper cute! Can't wait for more!
Amaya 2010 chapter 8 . 1/27/2011
this is awesome ...plese keep writing because you are really good at it _
Dokeshisan chapter 8 . 1/10/2011
I. Love. This. Story.

It makes me so happy! Please update soon! I look forward to...everything! I'm sorry for not being specific enough, but when I feel good my thoughts aren't exactly straight.

Hee hee, keep writing!
Klukla chapter 8 . 1/5/2011
"..Just telling the ground a secret." HA. 8D That was funny. :3 Can't wait for next chapter ;D