Reviews for Live To Die
AngelWalker chapter 14 . 6/28/2010
Damn I just hauled off and slapped ya. And I'm worried about Hiei awwwww. ROFL. ME LIKEY! I WANNA READ MORE!
AngelWalker chapter 12 . 6/14/2010
WOOOT! LOVE IT! OMG they better not get my soul. And Hiei has found a kindred spirit in me nice. Oh noes Kuwabara has been infected not good at all. You better be okay when this ends or I will murder someone. No one hurts my best friend and gets away with it. I WANT TO READ MORE!
AngelWalker chapter 11 . 6/13/2010
-squeals- SOO FRIGGIN SWEEEETTT! I'm like totally freaking out when Kurama gets hurt. Then I actually make friends with Hiei awesomesauce. I LOVE it! Can't wait to read what happens next and to see whats gonna happen in the Dark Tournament.
AngelWalker chapter 10 . 6/9/2010
LOL I'm arguing with Hiei already, very nice. Me likey. I WANNA READ MORE DAMMIT!
AngelWalker chapter 9 . 6/7/2010
Hehehe tis cute that Kuwabara has a crush on me even though it's obvious I don't like him. And you are soo denying you like Yusuke in the story tis funny. Can't wait to read the Gate of Betrayal chapter gives me a reason to yell at Hiei lol. Keep it up.
AngelWalker chapter 6 . 5/29/2010
Very nice. Me likey. Yays I get to learn how to heal and will I be the one to get the mirror back from kurama? Just wondering. I really liked this chapter it was funny. Keep up the good work and hurry up with the next chapter! RAWR!
me chapter 6 . 5/29/2010
Okay, I hope you don't simply mirror the canon events and just add in your OCs, because that sort of thing doesn't make for a very interesting story. Its starting to sound like things are going to happen exactly as they did in canon and it shouldn't be that way, especially since it's a number of years later. there was no real reason for the 3 artifacts arc to never happen until would have actually been interesting to see how the world turned out and to have Yusuke save it. Or maybe someone else would have jumped in and saved it and things would have turned out different. kurama would have been dead, no doubt with giving his life up to the mirror, but...I don't know. I hope you don't just copy canon events word for word. This story is actually very interesting but that would just make it boring.
me chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
This is an interesting story, but I think you tend to move to fast. It almost reads like a script in some parts, there is no description or outward details. And Yusukes revival was supposed to be special, but you've written it very anti-climatic. I actually had to go back and re-read it twice to make sure I wasn't missing something. One minute he's a ghost and the next he's just sitting up. There was no...'umph' to it, if that makes sense.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 5 . 5/28/2010
Hm. Well this will be interesting.

Death101- Fox Version chapter 4 . 5/26/2010
... Ouch. That is going to hurt and I thought people only pulled those stunts on Kurama. Anyways, awesome job! Please update soon!

Death 101 -Fox Version chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
Decided not to log in. Anyways, awesome job! Yusuke will be back in action in no time now!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
Ah. That makes sense now. The Keiko bit. Poor Yusuke and I guess Kuwabara just got over it and assuming that it was all just a cruel dream or something. Anyways, awesome job! Please update soon!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
Wow. That's something. I pity the girls though. That must be hard having their friend gone and stuck with Yusuke. Anyways, please update soon!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Wow. I don't know who I pity more, Yusuke's mom and Keiko for not having him about, Yusuke or the chick he is stuck with. I wonder what changes that would have on the plot of YYH since everything is five years back... unless everything happened like usual and then that means Kurama is dead, and Hiei and Gouki rule the world... Or Suzaku does... or Rando... hm... Could be Sakyo with his portal too though... anyways, please update soon!

AngelWalker chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Hahahaha nice I love it! This is gonna turn out good.