Reviews for The Hokage's Legend
Guest chapter 10 . 14h
i dont know if you will update this anymore, but please kill sasuke.. he dont deserve to be forgiven, dont deserve sakura, hell he dont deserve to live..
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 10 . 10/24/2014
Very interesting! I look forward to the next chapter.
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 10 . 10/11/2014
thank you for the update; I hope to read the next chapter soon
Senju Minato chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
Complete ya fanfiction dude... Its kinda creepy to end like this ...
Analyn Rockwand chapter 9 . 8/31/2014
Say WHAT?! I hope this is some trick she's doing to get him blindsided!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/25/2014
please dont mame him as naive as in canon.. and i dont like the 'we will both die' part.. this is not a romeo and juliet fanfic right?
Wacko12 chapter 6 . 2/12/2014
don't forget he also has good terms with Bird Country and Vegetable Country
Wacko12 chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
when you give a name an added suffix you have to spell it like this EX: "Naruto-kun" not "Naruto Kun" otherwise it looks like kind of weird. just saying
Axcel chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Gotta note that Tsunade does not use a genjutsu. She invented a medical technique that stores healing chakra in crystalized form on her forehead. This leaks a small amount that, combined with some other medical stuff she has constantly running, prevents her cells from deteriorating. Basically, she is immortal to anything except injury. I find it amusing that, if Orochimaru had not turned traitor, he probably would have learned or even helped invent said technique for the immortality he so desperately desires.
Wacko12 chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
you do know Kurosutchi's dad is still alive
reaperking100 chapter 10 . 10/22/2013
good chapter hope you can update soon.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/9/2013
supert history
darksider82 chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Brilliant update soon
Tsuna97 chapter 10 . 7/20/2013
I love this fanfiction! You are good writer :3
Turmanarmo chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
Well this has definitely been good so far. I am looking forward to any future updates you do. I kind of like the random serious side that Naruto exhibits (even if it is a tad ooc at times) and I am liking how he is handling the job so far. I hope he still manages to learn the Kyuubi cloak and befriends Kurama in this story but I suppose that all depends on how things work in your AU's reality. Was so happy to see Naruto thrash Sasuke even if he was weakened, hooray for sage mode. Anyways, good luck with writing this fic and I awake your future work.