Reviews for Shiny and Blue
BabblingSquirrel chapter 72 . 5/2
Charmingly silly and random, yet somehow profound. Loved it :) Thank you!
BabblingSquirrel chapter 10 . 5/1
Heart-warming
BabblingSquirrel chapter 8 . 5/1
Priceless. If your intention was to make the reader giggle madly, then congratulations.
BabblingSquirrel chapter 3 . 5/1
Oh, this is so wonderfully novel and magical :)
Jedi Master Albus chapter 72 . 4/1
I still love this story!
HelpmeHermione chapter 8 . 3/2
This is hilarious! "That's a good look for you." The deul was fun, and I loved his comment on defending himself from the dark arts.
A guy chapter 1 . 2/14
Just saying, pussy comes from pusillanimous and isn't a slight against women
Rori Potter chapter 72 . 1/5
Aww!
ShadowLady89 chapter 18 . 11/19/2017
what questions did voldie asked
Tiny Bullfrog chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
Please tell me that was the tesseract.
AddictedFangirl101 chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
Having just read your note from 2017, I cannot express how grateful and glad I am that someone else is as disturbed by the fetishation of queer culture and..indulgences of certain kinks as I am. I find it an insult to both my lgbt backgrounds as well as my role in the fangirl/ fandom community(s). I wanted to thank you for the self-reflection you've gone though and I can only hope that your readers will do the same. Education is key~

*Excuse me if that sounded terribly rude or condescending. X3

Also, I realize that this "review" had nothing to do with the actual story. Hope you don't mind
Guest chapter 4 . 5/23/2017
Oooohh yes, now I remember reading this! Still low key ship Harry with Tom, not going to lie.
PenArt chapter 72 . 5/11/2017
It was a very good story! I liked the plot, action, and humor :)
Seeing your note from 2017 in the first chapter, I was quite afraid about 'what' exactly you wrote lol but nah it's good. I was quickly captivated by your story :) I don't think it's too stereotyped. And wow, for a romance fic there is surprisingly few nsfw parts (one if I remember), it's refreshing!
bonesbuffyangelfan chapter 37 . 5/1/2017
Oh my gosh, is the band The Beatles before they got famous?! If so, that is so awesome! I've re-read this story at least 4 times and I've never caught that before!
Abybell chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
This story was awesome. Thank you for your hard work. I'm a bit stunned to have finished to read this story. I don't like to finish a story. But dear lord, I have like this one very much.
Great characters and great development.
I like how this story seems to be a real part of the canon (like the loss of Maugrey's leg or other hints)
1,695 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »