Reviews for Shiny and Blue
hanniane chapter 1 . 9/30
Hello and excuse me, I make a comment from the first chapter of your story because I'm not going to read it and to tell you that although it looks interesting and my sister recommended it to me and said it was very good unfortunately I can not swallow or pass the dumbledore / harry couple I'm sorry but no matter how good the story is, I can not physically force myself to read it. However, I know you are a very good author and my sister is your fan. Do not be discouraged by my comment. Keep writing and improve every day more, congratulations -
ForeverBeginsTonight chapter 1 . 9/21
You have earned my respect with your authors note.
Leonhard van Euler chapter 72 . 9/10
I have lost track of how many times I have read this fanfiction. You make them a great dynamic... I've actually fallen pray to 'ze Dumbledore charm' and have been writing fanfictions about him for the past few months.
Excellently written, excellent plot, everything is just excellent. Oddly enough, this seems to be my travel fic, in the sense that I always end up rereading it when I am in a plane, or an airport, or a train on the way to visit friends or something in the holidays. Odd. In any case, I can't wait to see those short stories you've promised us! They're bound to be awesome! Many thanks for writing this ingenious piece of fanfiction!
BabblingSquirrel chapter 72 . 5/2
Charmingly silly and random, yet somehow profound. Loved it :) Thank you!
BabblingSquirrel chapter 10 . 5/1
Heart-warming
BabblingSquirrel chapter 8 . 5/1
Priceless. If your intention was to make the reader giggle madly, then congratulations.
BabblingSquirrel chapter 3 . 5/1
Oh, this is so wonderfully novel and magical :)
Jedi Master Albus chapter 72 . 4/1
I still love this story!
HelpmeHermione chapter 8 . 3/2
This is hilarious! "That's a good look for you." The deul was fun, and I loved his comment on defending himself from the dark arts.
A guy chapter 1 . 2/14
Just saying, pussy comes from pusillanimous and isn't a slight against women
Rori Potter chapter 72 . 1/5
Aww!
ShadowLady89 chapter 18 . 11/19/2017
what questions did voldie asked
Tiny Bullfrog chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
Please tell me that was the tesseract.
AddictedFangirl101 chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
Having just read your note from 2017, I cannot express how grateful and glad I am that someone else is as disturbed by the fetishation of queer culture and..indulgences of certain kinks as I am. I find it an insult to both my lgbt backgrounds as well as my role in the fangirl/ fandom community(s). I wanted to thank you for the self-reflection you've gone though and I can only hope that your readers will do the same. Education is key~

*Excuse me if that sounded terribly rude or condescending. X3

Also, I realize that this "review" had nothing to do with the actual story. Hope you don't mind
Guest chapter 4 . 5/23/2017
Oooohh yes, now I remember reading this! Still low key ship Harry with Tom, not going to lie.
1,698 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »