Reviews for Shiny and Blue
Jedi Master Albus chapter 72 . 4/1
I still love this story!
HelpmeHermione chapter 8 . 3/2
This is hilarious! "That's a good look for you." The deul was fun, and I loved his comment on defending himself from the dark arts.
A guy chapter 1 . 2/14
Just saying, pussy comes from pusillanimous and isn't a slight against women
Rori Potter chapter 72 . 1/5
Aww!
ShadowLady89 chapter 18 . 11/19/2017
what questions did voldie asked
Tiny Bullfrog chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
Please tell me that was the tesseract.
AddictedFangirl101 chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
Having just read your note from 2017, I cannot express how grateful and glad I am that someone else is as disturbed by the fetishation of queer culture and..indulgences of certain kinks as I am. I find it an insult to both my lgbt backgrounds as well as my role in the fangirl/ fandom community(s). I wanted to thank you for the self-reflection you've gone though and I can only hope that your readers will do the same. Education is key~

*Excuse me if that sounded terribly rude or condescending. X3

Also, I realize that this "review" had nothing to do with the actual story. Hope you don't mind
Guest chapter 4 . 5/23/2017
Oooohh yes, now I remember reading this! Still low key ship Harry with Tom, not going to lie.
PenArt chapter 72 . 5/11/2017
It was a very good story! I liked the plot, action, and humor :)
Seeing your note from 2017 in the first chapter, I was quite afraid about 'what' exactly you wrote lol but nah it's good. I was quickly captivated by your story :) I don't think it's too stereotyped. And wow, for a romance fic there is surprisingly few nsfw parts (one if I remember), it's refreshing!
bonesbuffyangelfan chapter 37 . 5/1/2017
Oh my gosh, is the band The Beatles before they got famous?! If so, that is so awesome! I've re-read this story at least 4 times and I've never caught that before!
Abybell chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
This story was awesome. Thank you for your hard work. I'm a bit stunned to have finished to read this story. I don't like to finish a story. But dear lord, I have like this one very much.
Great characters and great development.
I like how this story seems to be a real part of the canon (like the loss of Maugrey's leg or other hints)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2017
I honestly have to give you credit where it's due when I first read your 2017 update in the first chapter. It's nice to be able see growth in a writer and as an actual adult. I can tell you've matured and are able to criticize your old work. In fact, this probably the only hp fic where I've the author actually come back years later with a note/update to revise.

Not many of the older popular hp fic writers(most of whom were teenagers when they first started writing fic) go on to actually look back and admit, "maybe it wasn't such a good idea to have written this that way." The whole thing about problematic traits found in hp fandom all started in the normalization of rape, gay smut about underage kids and pedo fics that quickly blew up on fanfiction dot net. Sexism was also a recurring trait in fics, something that is still showing up today's variety of hp fanfic in the form of "fem!harry" fics where harry's gender is forcibly changed and immediately starts acting like a hormonal horny teary eyed maiden. There's a lot of problems in the hp fandom and I rarely if ever see anyone talk about it.

After reading your note, I read a few chapters and definitely see what you meant. I found myself skipping through the text a lot and Harry came off as a immature Manic pixie dream girl mary sue.

I still really admire that you actually managed to write such a lengthy fic at 17-18 years of age, and actually managed to complete it. I'm 23, and I have to force myself to write at least 5,000 words for oneshots.

In many ways, you broke the sound barrier of being one of the firsts to actually write a dumbledore/harry fic. I did find it odd that you were talking about writing a dumbledore/harry fic with your old 4th grade teacher tho lol
Jewelie-chan chapter 8 . 2/11/2017
I'm in the process of reading this and I cracked up at reading "We must also defend ourselves against hunger" just after Harry gave Tom a boner. I love this so far. It's wonderful. I'll just be getting back to reading then! See you! Dftba! XD
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 37 . 1/1/2017
Did you bring in the Beatles?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 31 . 1/1/2017
The food scene was worth it. Exquisite.
1,691 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »