Reviews for Shiny and Blue
ironhair chapter 37 . 10/24/2023
What band was it? Any one famous?
ironhair chapter 23 . 10/22/2023
What the heck
ironhair chapter 1 . 10/18/2023
Reading
yokedjaguar chapter 17 . 2/7/2023
Bruh... He was an Auror for how long and yet for 17 chapters he's been a cesspit of emotions, lust, and simply a weak blubbering fool. It's not even entertaining at this point. It's pathetic.
anyeshabaner chapter 72 . 9/29/2022
THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST STORY EVER!
SoulStardust chapter 72 . 9/3/2022
Just finished it and so to let you know, this was one of the finest reads I have ever come across, and let me tell you, I read a lot and that too quality stuff only.

Your thoughts are, well, influential. Albus Dumbledore and Harry Crockett are two of the finest characters. The most interesting one for me was Minerva young McGonagall anytime too.

This will serve as the perfect canon- compliant for me, given that some plotholes do occur, you did a wonderful job.

Let Harry Potter be cherished and explored as a character in the veils of Harry Crockett!

cheers!
SoulStardust chapter 1 . 8/25/2022
Jude Law and Daniel Radcliffe, well thats how I intend to imagine Harry, given that he is prone to change his apperance a bit, would be a treat to read about.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2022
Fn
Guest chapter 39 . 6/28/2022
Hb
8-Wolke-8 chapter 2 . 3/25/2022
Also, I forgot: I laughed so hard when I clicked on this story and saw that the icon was jude law in half-moon spectacles. :D If I remember correctly, you already had that icon up way before jude law's casting, so kudos for that premonition!
8-Wolke-8 chapter 1 . 3/25/2022
Hey there, hope you're still around! I found myself reentering my dumbledore obsession and remembered this story, so I went back to (haven't been here for some time) just to read it! Since people are sounding the alarms that might some day stop working because it's not really being moderated anymore, I even downloaded it (just for my own use :)). If you ever end up transferring this story to ao3, I'd be over the moon! It deserves to be preserved! Thank you so much for this novel of a fic and the little glimpse back into what gave me most joy during my teenage years!
SP chapter 27 . 10/31/2021
Albus comes to Harry's class so many times, students are going to wonder.
AngelxofxDeath chapter 1 . 10/25/2021
This is so funny. The interactions between Albus and Harry make me wanna cackle.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 43 . 8/24/2021
Well, I made it this far before I started getting impatient with the story, so I skipped ahead to the epilogue. I do have to say that I was a bit disappointed that this time travel didn’t involve Harry actually making any changes to the timeline, but at the same time, since his method of travel had to do with a time turner, then technically he couldn’t have risked changing anything based on how we know time turners are meant to work.

I can’t say right now how I feel about reading the rest of the story or if I will, but I will say for the record if I don’t that it was a well-written story, it just feels like it’s dragging on too long and I have issues with either losing focus or getting bored sometimes when the stories get like that. It’s not anything to do with your abilities as a writer, the details and all in this story are pretty incredible. I just can’t seem to stay focused and engaged in it enough to really want to stay with it.

I’ll leave it downloaded for a bit and see if I don’t decide to pick it up again in a few days.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 8/23/2021
Not sure how I’m gonna like this particular paring, but I’m gonna try the story.
1,753 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »