Reviews for Standing On The Shore
Amazing! I hope one day you come back to it! It kinda reminds me of The Blue Lagoon, but without the creepiness and the shittiness.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 2 . 6/15/2014

This is unique...

Unexpected, I'm glad that you had the sense to start with mystery instead of droning on about earlier boredom inducing scenarios.
bgf chapter 15 . 2/22/2014
I just found this story, and I like it A LOT.
Nova-Cane-Love chapter 15 . 1/3/2014
This is actually a brilliant story. I'm hoping Naomi and Emily stay together.
TripleRed chapter 15 . 12/26/2013
Like this a lot :)
GloryMorgan chapter 15 . 7/23/2013
i seriously love this story! i really hope you update again soon!
niceoneBlondie chapter 15 . 7/20/2013
You wrote this chapter just for me, didn't you? ;) You knew that I've never lost hope and a new update was my reward. Why thank you. I'm honored.

I really like the juxtaposition of the last chapter with this one. How being totally alone in their hotel rooms doesn't feel right and then being surrounded by everyone doesn't feel right. It's only when they break away and share that rather desperate kiss that it starts to feel right again. But then, not really.

I'll be awaiting the next one...for however long it takes...
thehopelesswanderer chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
I got reeeeal excited seeing this. Happy you're still into it :)
OnlyNaomily chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
Very happy to hear about these girls. What a lovely description of their change of circumstances -I am assuming noone knows about them yet so a lot of angst to come?
tmarie9 chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
I love their bickering. It's quite amusing.
xphrnzrjh chapter 15 . 7/18/2013
I'm so happy you updated! Great chapter!
xphrnzrjh chapter 14 . 6/18/2013
Great story! I can't wait for next chapter! :)
ABellz chapter 14 . 5/11/2013
This story is awesome! so well written. captivating really. So many possibilities. Brilliant! Hope it continues I'm so curious.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
So happy you're back :)
Nutheadnonsense chapter 14 . 4/13/2013
That's such a great Fanfic, one of the best really. I wonder why I had never read it before. Really hope that you will continue to update, as long as there will be an end, any wait is worth it.