Reviews for Open, Shut
Random Ruth chapter 8 . 10/21/2014
This is epic. I love how it's not about the monsters this time, but the "simple" task of saving people. You had both the boys spot on, and Bobby too! Your OCs were great as well, considering they are so hard to write. You did awesome! This is such an origional story - genius! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
Just finished your story i really enjoyed reading something that was different from the "normal" hunt thought it ended too fast though not enough interaction between the boys and your other characters a good read
corva chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Loved the titles of the chapters - great idea.
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 8 . 5/10/2012
Yet another exceptional story! I kept wondering, "How are they possibly going to pull this off?" Then you came up with something that felt exactly like what they would have done. Your plot-lines are always so well thought out. I appreciate this, since it means I don't have to suspend belief just to finish the story. I'm always satisfied with how you wrap up the case.

I will say that the number-thing was kind of obvious and I am a bit skeptical that it would have taken Sam so long to figure it out; especially, when he saw the numbers going down. Then again, maybe it's just the Dean-girl instinct that picked up on the numbers.
ccase13 chapter 8 . 12/7/2011
I loved this story. Dean had to try to lose his hell guilt by the numbers and it's better that he passed his number in a short period rather than years. In the end of season 5, he did help save all of them.
YankeeFan87 chapter 8 . 3/30/2011
Man, I LOVED this story. So interesting and well-written. Your stories are always so great!
KaliShu chapter 8 . 2/21/2011
Amazing story! I just stayed up far past my bedtime reading it and just had to review and tell you how awesome it is! Extremely well written, intriguing plot, interesting OCs and excellent characterization... this is exactly what I've been looking for in a supernatural fic for awhile and haven't found recently. I wish I could stay up and read your other fics, but I need to stop while I can! They are definitely going on my future reading list, though. Thanks so much for writing and sharing your stories! Can't wait to read more.
permission for translation chapter 8 . 12/24/2010
When i realized this is about the incident mentioned in Steps Behind, i knew i have to translate this one. But i was afraid that it would be too long for me to do it then, so i didnt ask you for permission. Now, on Christmas Eve, i finally finished the first draft. I feel such a great sense of achevement ! Honey, could i post the chinese version on ? The girls love your stories!

With the first draft done, i think i have finished half of the work. i love it when other ppl, like mayor Keys, and Reade understand and respect the brothers. It always makes me feel so warm inside. Dean, eith yours or Eric's, deserves all the love and indulgency of the whole world.

Thank you for this wonderful story. I wish to share it with my friends but of course without your agreement, i would not post it anywhere. i would just enjoy the pleasure brought to me by reading and translating it.

Merry Christmas!

Joy
lilykep chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
DEATHMATCH: Megawatt Smile VS Emo Eyes! Who will win? Come one, come all to this display of manly awesomeness!

Sorry I couldn't resist. That poor waitress was doomed.
Aranna Undomiel chapter 8 . 5/23/2010
On the risk of getting you walking beside your own shoes by telling you too often that you're an incredible writer, this was once again a great and insightful story.

A (super)natural story with no clear evil in it, I like the take on that.

Great job of working in the OC's, took a bit to warm up to them, but they certainly fitted in towards the end.

Dean trying to figure out a way to find redemption and Sam trying anything to help him but both not being able to get what they want, that was just heartbreaking.

Well, I think I've nearly picked up the backlog I had with reading your stories, so please start writing new ones soon ;)
Aranna Undomiel chapter 7 . 5/23/2010
Hmm so much for reading quietly...I just had to let you know that that last part made me cry. Oh and the part about Dean having to fight for his breath even made me feel slighty out of air too. How do you manage to write like that? Really great.
Aranna Undomiel chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
I was going to read this all in once, but I couldn't help but comment on the sheer stupidity of that FBI guy ;) Some of those people, mostly guys who think they're quite something inside their little organisation seem to be too pigheaded to see right from wrong. It's like that man has no sense of selfpreservation or something...

Hmm never mind me ranting, just felt strongly about it I guess...lol. I'll continue reading quietly now ;)
Mishamigo chapter 8 . 4/27/2010
Really enjoyed this fic. Nice and in-character with plenty of angst and insight into the brothers. You have a great writing style and the story was exciting and well-paced. I loved your OC's, both Reade and Wei (especially Wei). Laughed at Dean chasing Reade when he loses his money - lol. And any fic with a good Bobby plotline is always appreciated! Loved your Bobby. Nice job, thanks for the great read!
InSecret chapter 8 . 3/12/2010
-Demon blood didn't mean he had to do demonic things, just as human blood didn't keep Dean from doing inhuman things in hell.-

Ah, so good!

Just found this story and raced my way through it. (Why did I not have you on author alert already? Shame on me.) Really great read, ta so much.
zuimar chapter 8 . 3/1/2010
That was a very fitting ending to yet another awesome fic! I'm always sorry to see stories that I love coming to an end, but you always tease your readers with new material you're working on. You'd better post your new project 'Ever this day', you hear!

Loved this sentence in the last chapter: 'Either you're incredibly good people who put their lives on the line for strangers who can't believe in what you do'. That really sums up what Sam and Dean have been doing all their lifes.

And this sentence is also made of win: 'Dean wiped at the board with the blanket, wiped it clean like he wished he could wipe himself clean, his conscience and the blood off of his hands.'

So thank you for this great story, I really enjoyed reading it!