Reviews for As I Am, You Understand
Marsha Heart chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
**oops I wasn't logged in** re-posting so you know who sent it:D OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGG GGGGGGGG So I found your stories on Monday(yes, three days ago) and read 'Cold and Out of Breath' It was soooo good so I decided to start with your first story, 'spirit oil' Monday night and have NOT been able to stop reading any chance I get (working full time has slowed me down)! I would have reviewed but that would have meant I would have to stop reading long enough to type THEN I got to this one and I just have to... you are AMAZING OMG SO F'ING HOT I CAN NOT TAKE IT! I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR STORIES! I am obviously obsessed with Supernatural and J2 and have come to realize I have a STRONG desire for Sam and Dean kink! lmao... I love the way you switched it up after you finished the saga starting with 'spirit oil' and I SO APPRECIATE the way you stay true to their characters. ughh there are just no words to express how much I love your work. You can make them both SO FREEEKING vulnerable and then strong as steel just words apart and I love love love it. I see that you just started writing again? it looks like you didn't do anything in 2011 or 2012... anyway I am SO glad you are posting again and I am so going to check out your real personal fict on LJ as soon as I get through all 19 stories on here... Again, I am sorry this is my first review but if I had actually reviewed every chap of every story I have read in three days you would have me in stalker status! I'll try to review more I promise!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
FictionalDistortion chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
*jaw drops* Oh my lord, it's seriously everything I've been wanting in a fic! D/s, Sam and Dean, spanking, and Wincest. Please do more, oh please please, I am literally begging you. nd finally a fic where it's Sam lighting the fire on Dean's ass.
Honestly though, begging!
-SaintsAndSupes
LolaWorld chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
WOW! That was incredible! I SOOO understand that feeling Dean was going through with the "needing."

LOVED IT! Love the relationship between Dean and Sam.

Lola

XOXO
SPNjunkie25 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This was done sooo well! *applause!* ;) xoxo
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Absolutely hot, and with a grasp of the BDSM culture that many authors dont have. Thank you for writing this.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
wow
ReachingTheLost777 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
that was so hot *melts into a puddle of goo*
LostCause789 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Holy crap! Haha. My brain has melted...and I love it! This was so hot! Very very VERY hot! :)
Erebourne chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
OH MY GOD. That was without a doubt the fucking HOTTEST thing I have ever read. That was so incredibly amazing, well written, sexxy, smutty, perfect.
BabyGirl099 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
dis is freakin awesome so freakin HOT! n love da kinkiness plus its freakin hilarious, you totally rock!
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
...All right, that was unfairly hot. That was awesome. O_O
DeanIsTheMan chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Love ur profile pick it's one of my personal fav's;) This is the first story I've read like this. You got a full range of emotions out of me. Dean-badass as he is this totally works, expect for the spanking being in front of all those people. But with just he and Sam, so can it...So thanks for having the nerve to write this.
narutonejii chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
hott
Say What chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
It's always hard for me to see Dean on the receiving side, but this story made it work and make sense. That was a very interesting take on Dean and Sam's parts.

I was intiruged and enjoyed it. Thank you!