Reviews for LILY LURVESSS PRONGS!
DreamRealm3 chapter 1 . 2/5
Lol, Lupin XD
Thalia Marie Grace chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
:DDD haha. I laugh everytime I read this...
amouretteelizabeth chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This made me smile :)

It was a very cute story
ayaxo chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Awwwwwwww Cutenesss :) I love Lily/James! Amazingness! Can you read my story? I think you'll end up liking it :)
Smiley chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Oops! I meant:

Aw, I LOVED it! :D

:P

But yeah, great story! :)
Smiley chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Aw, I it! :D

Awesomeness! ;)
mzboredasalways chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
that sirius. gottalov him
HPtwilightfanatic chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!Oh I love Sirius too much for my own good! Hilarious! Especially that he said LURVES!
Xenexian chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Haha i love this. i agree with what you said in your authrs note XD. Love this, write more LJ soon!

-Lozz-
Adonis blue chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Very cute! It moved a little fast for me, but it *is* a one-shot. Sirius would absolutely behave like that-great job keeping him in character. In my head, Sirius says 'lurves' all the time. I also liked how Lily was so absorbed in her thoughts that she didn't notice that she was writing love sentences all over her homework. :)

Just have someone check over your grammar & look for typos-watch out for those tricky run-on sentences. Something else to work on is showing vs. telling. Intead of *saying* the Gryffindors were celebrating, paint a picture for your readers. Describe the Gryffindors singing or uncorking butterbeers or holding dance battles. The reader then knows what you're trying to convey (party!), and they have a vivid mental image. You do a good job of using imagery in other descriptions(Lily ripped the parchment...). Just apply it in more places, and you'll be grand.

You should definitely keep writing. I'll be checking back for more!
kitty chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
i love this! and i can so see Sirius doing that! XD XD XD great! and i love reading awesome little one-shots like this! 5**'s!
Tonjours Pur chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
aww, that was soo cute!

i loved it!

lily lurves prongs!
pinkpoodle7 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
haha!

James and Lily 4ever

This story ROCKS

Romance is waht i'm about

I'm totally a romance FREAK

3 3 3
Ink Splatters 'nd Co chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I loved it! That was soo cute! *squeals and pats James and Lily on the head and skips off*
PJ.Butter chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
It was a cute, nice peace of fluff. It could do with some fixing up, but I really did lik it.