Reviews for Best Laid Plans
GN chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
The story itself seems good so far but it's incredibly difficult to read because the grammar is terrible, there are spelling mistakes, and in some places you've used the wrong word entirely. I'm thinking maybe English is not your first language. You really need to have someone beta before posting. The ideas are good but the whole thing would be so much better if all of the errors were fixed. It interrupts the flow of the story when sentences have to be reread so that you can understand them because punctuation is missing or is in the wrong place.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
why is it that everyone always say in their storys that they can't take someone to the hospital cause of fake insurance, when you can walk in get treated with no insurance, and in their case skip town, not like the hospital could garnish john wages for payment towards the bill if he doesn't have a job or stay in one place.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
Ok its ture. John is a little loony and this Devin McAdams should be torn from lime to lime
shadowdancer33996 chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
hope this helps... pull up google under the more section there is a translate option. open a new window, get the spanish review then copy and paste it to the google translate. i use this to translate welsh adn galic it works great. hope this helps you.
mzz chapter 11 . 1/11/2011
ha! told you, wasn't Devin's fault Sam tripped :P
mzz chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
omg Devin is really mean...and they are going to leave Sammy with him the entire week?
mzz chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
In this point I don't see Devin as the villian well just when he hit Sam, but sometimes men are just jerks, but in the hunting he just said "go get it Sammy" is not Devin's fault Sam tripped what if Sam wouldn't tripped and would be the hero.
mzz chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
this story gets better and better
Colby's girl chapter 18 . 1/11/2011
Will you still be posting here as you revamp?
CeCe Away chapter 17 . 10/3/2010
I enjoyed this one. I think Devlin is a good match for any of the bad guys on the show. You can't ever underestimate crazy.
Cainchan chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
another great chapter and my hate for dewin increase and increase. John also need to see that Sam is not a hunter and will never be happy with this life. I really do not understand why john wants to kill sam's soft side. I love that fact. I liked it also that dean not panicked and keeps cool when sam was injured.

Great chapter.

p.s.: this story and your writing style are really great. I would love to see more stories of you. Especially if I may suggest, a story with insane!anorexic or skinny sam, where dean takes care of him. I love sam with his shattered mind. I think you will really handle this topic good, with your great wríting skills.

p.p.s and sorry for my bad english, it is only my second language. I hope you could understand all.
Cainchan chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
waah I really do not like devin.
Cainchan chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
ohh poor sam, so many stiches and john did not bring him to the hospital. I am glad dean is by his side. Lovely chapter. I hope sam will be better soon (despite I really adore limp!skinny!sick!sam). I love your dean in this story, with his protective behaviour. :-) thank you, for this great story.
Cainchan chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
very interesting plot. You are a great writer and I really love all your supernatural stories :_)
cold kagome chapter 16 . 7/7/2010
0,0 im sooo happy that dean kick that idiot ass.. no one hurt sammy ever.. lol...