Reviews for I'll Be Home For Christmas
JinaRocks chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
It's so sweet! I'd love to see more CasxJohn action, or maybe that's just my perverted mind at work.
LoneAngel666 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
that was great.

Love this story.

I read the first and the second...can't wait for the third
lovinandrew chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Love your Cas verse!

Especially when John is in it lol. Its good to see Cas so drawn to the Winchesters so early, this would explain why he is so close to Dean then Sam in the show lol. My theory anyways lol.

Poor John how it must of hurt him not to be there, but thats the hunting life.

More Cas verse please hehe

Debbie oxo
Pallina chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
You know how much I love this :D I love thinking that perhaps Cas has been there all along, watching out for them. And John meeting Cas this way is always a goosebumpy moment for me - just kinda wish (speaking from a parent's POV) that John had known that Cas would always be there for Dean, even when John himself was long gone *sigh*. That's my emo side taking over...LOL! But this was awesome, as always - love the Cas'verse :) *HUGS* (And thanks too for the sneaky peeky...hehe!).
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Sigh two for two! Same sentiment for both stories, they are just so natural.

well done hon

huggles Shelley
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
i veryy much liked it. having john meet Cas. its very cool, espcially since john has no idea he will play a huge role in deans future
rog457 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I really like this series of stories. Its so interesting to think that Castiel has been instrimental in guiding and helping the Winchesters all through the years. That their lives would have been so much different if not for his intervention.

I love that each time he has to explain his action to the "boss" and knows that his father will understand why he did what he did, that he couldn't allow the boys to suffer because of the actions of their father.

I look forward to the next story.