Reviews for The Velveteen Noose
I don't get it.
RandomShtScinceWhenever chapter 1 . 1/22
This is incredibly sweet, if rather convoluted. Or perhaps I just need to read more classics. Hmm...
LullabyTales chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
So she was anxious because of the curse?
StudyinPink22 chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
Oh. My. Gosh...You're undoubtedly one of the most talented writers I know of. This was simply AMAZING. Just Brilliant! Thank you for this:)
soporficvixen21 chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
I'm in tears. I am so moved. I can't even... Thank you for this story. :)
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
Yea! Glad he was able to stop the curse.
mysinger chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
Brilliant! I have questions though. What was real, her suspicions that Draco was doing something to her, or the loving husband who just wants her to be well? Was the curse driving her to madness, or did she simply stop fighting at the end? Intriguing story.
diebirchen chapter 1 . 1/17/2017
No, no, no! Not "The Yellow Wallpaper"!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
You are an amazing writer! I love love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
Wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
Omg that had my heart racing, I've read 'The Yellow Wallpaper' before and the way Hermione described the way she was feeling sent me straight back to that story. It was so surreal. I was hoping that Draco wasn't a bad guy in this story and I am so happy he worked out a way to get Hermione better again.. I've been binge reading all your one shots today and I am loving them all
victory.x chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
This is absolutely incredible, there is nothing to describe it. I haven't read a piece of writing this beautiful in too long. You, my friend, are talented.
thegirlwhoflies chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
wow. that was just mystic.
hiddenmissives chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
That was simply amazing. Awestruck by the depth and sheer beauty of it.
ctrprincess chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
What did I just read? That's my initial reaction. But I love it. Wow. That's all I can say.