Reviews for The Velveteen Noose
Omg that had my heart racing, I've read 'The Yellow Wallpaper' before and the way Hermione described the way she was feeling sent me straight back to that story. It was so surreal. I was hoping that Draco wasn't a bad guy in this story and I am so happy he worked out a way to get Hermione better again.. I've been binge reading all your one shots today and I am loving them all
victory.x chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
This is absolutely incredible, there is nothing to describe it. I haven't read a piece of writing this beautiful in too long. You, my friend, are talented.
thegirlwhoflies chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
wow. that was just mystic.
hiddenmissives chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
That was simply amazing. Awestruck by the depth and sheer beauty of it.
ctrprincess chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
What did I just read? That's my initial reaction. But I love it. Wow. That's all I can say.
eu23 chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Wow. Wow. Wow.
BrettBarnes chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Wow, wow, wow, is all I can say. That was moving and beautiful. Makes me happy that she became well...oppressed Hermione terrifies me. Very original idea, very enjoyable! Good work :)
Mistress Charon chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Wow. This was an incredible story! Very well written, I loved it! Your prose was excellent, I loved the stream of conscience that made it truly seem like you were reading her journal. Just excellent. And I loved your allusions to The Velveteen Rabbit, just awesome! I especially loved this line near the end: "I am comforted by my enemy who is my husband who is my hangman who is my salvation who is my fairy and my boy, as well as the germs that mean I must be set ablaze." It describes the intricacies of this story so thoroughly, her descent into madness, about her questioning her reality and splitting her sense of self, just lovely, just fearful, just wonderfully and entirely entertaining. I really loved this story. You really had me guessing how it was going to end, my best bet was tragedy, but your ending was perfect. Well done!
Meepyonnee chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
This is beautiful. I never knew that I was searching for this kind of story, but there it is, marvelously well done. The colors in this are hypnotizing, heart-clenching. The metaphors were sown together so flawlessly that it's unbelievable. I love it. I wish there was more.
shep114 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Aw :). That was a lovely, lovely twist. But, what happened? I mean, how did they do it? What was the curse and how did they get rid of it? Meh, I think I get it anyway. That was all that mattered.
twiliteroket chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Like the story. I was slightly confused, but towards the end i understood it.
Also, thank you review section for clarifying things a bit too. :)
snow emo.angel chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I like it, just like how I like your other stories. It pulls you in, regardless of how confusing it is. Though, I'd appreciate it if you could explain it? Even though a PM would do. Please please, I'm anxious to understand this better. But other than that, kudos to you! :)
USholder chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This is confusing almost but i love it.
namnagii chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I think this means Draco is expected to marry a pureblood, but he didn't. The curse is tempting Hermione to leave him and it is telling her lies that their marriage isn't real. The line "You are braver than I can ever tell you." means that Draco is impressed by the inner battle Hermione is fighting. If she wasn't that brave, she might've left him waaay before. Well, that's what I think at least.