Reviews for A New Member of the Family
Wow chapter 3 . 6/9
That boy has been there for about 5 minutes and already Sarah is whiny and jealous? How old is she? Ugh!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
Umm, just wanted to point out that in this chapter Abby is threatening not to give "desert" Desert is the sand with snakes, lizards, little water, lots of sun. Don't you mean to say no dessert? Dessert has two s's in the middle. The sweet stuff you get after a meal is dessert.
I like the story but I disagree with the adults spanking other adults. Spanking is for children not adults in my opinion. If you'd leave that out it would be fantastic.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
U said for tony to wait til his next birthday. Write a fic where nici gets to get back
Guest chapter 17 . 6/27/2012
I'm not sure what to think of your story. I mean, I like McGee/Abby, but spankings are basically parental temper tantrums. You know, done lecturing, yelling-note how Abby, a sensitive person, doesn't anger easily, doesn't like hurting people's feelings- will not even be in the ROOM when Tim spanks Dylan. Also, the idea of letting your boyfriend spank you is sort of wrong. Would you let your boyfriend, your equal, your brother, spank you? I get parents spanking kids and I also get Gibbs spanking the team BUT that is because Gibbs/the parents are superior to the kids/the team. I would have thought you were a man, a man who believes women are there to satisfy men ONLY, because Tim lied, Abby spanked him, Abby gets spanked. That was the only time Abby spanked time and also, Ziva is not allowed to spank Tony. Its got this sort of 'women are inferior' vibe to it.
boredperson7 chapter 11 . 6/27/2012
That doesn't take the school off Abby's contacts, it only means the school won't know who its from.
carlacipo chapter 25 . 1/7/2012
Such a fantastic story. Can't wait for the girls to come. Love Gibbs new family
carlacipo chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
This is my favorite Ncis universe. I love this family
carlacipo chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I having to resort to re reading your old stories. Good thing I love them. Please update something soon!
Tatiana Siobhan DiNozzo chapter 12 . 11/11/2011
I LOL at the McBrat nickname and Tony being the one discovering Sarah and Zac, in their cozy little setting. :) Thank you.
Debthebee77 chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
ummm I know this story is finished but swimming pools DO NOT have salt water in them, they have chlorine.
Tatiana Siobhan DiNozzo chapter 15 . 4/1/2011
LOL, that was another cute, funny chapter that made me smile)

Pets can be delightfully naughty also:)

The gang and the children are all masters at finding trouble, aren't they?

Thank you for sharing your writing talents, my friend.

DiNozzo Fangirl
Tatiana Siobhan DiNozzo chapter 14 . 4/1/2011
I really loved and enjoyed the heart-to-heart chat, that Abby initiated with Sarah:)

I LOL at Sarah's reaction- to the similarity between Tim and her boyfriend, LOL) That was too cute.

Thank you for your talents.

DiNozzo Fangirl
Tatiana Siobhan DiNozzo chapter 8 . 2/28/2011
I laughed out loud at Abby getting Ziva roped into her scheme, that's what friends are for:)

I also chuckled at the cute, playful spanking Tony gave Ziva)

Thank you for the giggles you give, with your amusing, lighthearted stories.
Tatiana Siobhan DiNozzo chapter 13 . 2/8/2011
I LOL at Tony threatening to teach Sarah some manners, for almost calling him old:)

I also LOL about Tony finding the cigarettes and ratting Sarah out, and all of his McBrat comments)

I enjoyed reading this funny, sweet and adorable chapter.

You bring these characters to life very well.
Tatiana Siobhan DiNozzo chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
Very adorable and sentimental chapter. I liked it a lot:)

McGee and Abby are a natural as parents.