Reviews for Hidden in Plain Sight
sn855850 chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
Great chapter! I love it.
M E Wofford chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
This was cute and sweet and in character and just a lovely little read!
Sason chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
I like this idea, especially keeping them all together as opposed to one-shots.

I also love that you are able to tie the ends of your stories to the following episode. Well done on that part and I really look forward to the next installment :D

Sal
Ica44 chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
Lovely 2 chapters! I really enjoyed them. I wanted to reach in and give Tony a hug in Ch 1, and CH 2 just made me smile all the way through, Tony being all self-concious. I loved his little inner monologues! Great characterization. I can't wait for the next installment :)
tiffaroolou chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
I adore this story! Love the Tony/Ziva interaction.

It's great how you gave Tony an excuse for reading Twilight, and it's totally something Abby would make him do. I LOL'd at Tony's "Team Edward" in Jet Lag.

Update soon!
goldiloks chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
oh, i liked SO much! i never would've thought of either of these scenes, and i like them a lot. i can't wait to see what you have in story for Good Cop, Bad Cop!
RT4ever chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
Haha. I loved this. Tony is totally the kind of friend I want.
fanoftiva chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
Very sweet. I wish it had been this simple and maybe some of the later friction would not have been necessary.
agentscully6 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
love it! I always thought something was missing, and Tony must have had a heart to heart with Abby. what's coming next?
Gail Cregg chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Very captured the relationship between Abby/Tony nicely and his thoughts on Ziva.
sn855850 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Great ending. I hope that you continue to do these.
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3