Reviews for A Minor Adjustment
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Oh gods this was hilarious! Best switch fic I've ever read. If you ever feel the inspiration for a follow up chapter with a female Peter please DO NOT HESITATE. Great work. Happy writing!
NeverQuiteFinished chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This was complete perfection. Thank you
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This has to be one of the funniest things I've ever read. I cannot tell you how many times I almost burst into a fit of laughter. The Walter moments were perfect, absolutely hilariously Walter :D

And the ending... hahahaha Peter may end up a woman! LOL now that I would read for another laugh.

Really well done

CP7
Lisasaur chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
That was awesome. XD
LittleGooseWalking chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Lol, very humorous :) pretty please write one for Peter's transformation, you did this one so well. Peter as a girl will be even more hilarious :D (besides, men say girls are annoying when that time of the month comes around, I can just picture Peter's reaction to it :P)
redshipper chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
This is SO funny! I honestly thought I'd hate it, but it turned out to be one of the funniest Fringe fics I've read, great job!
Fringie7 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Such a cool idea, but we need to hear female Peter's story!
Kjj chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Do you think that you could add on, you know do Peter's transformation? I really love this one, and i think adding on will just make it even better!

P.S. I am obsessed with Fringe.
Zero Skye chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
The ending makes the whole thing worth it. I find female-to-male to be cute. And what Peter said, "I didn't fall in love with you for your body.", so sweet! It would be great if there was another chapter or squeal for Peter changing into a woman.
stargerl chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
This was great! So funny.
Majorcarterwannabe chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Wow, I really love your approach to this idea, its quite humorous. I'd love to see you continue this and give us Peter's reaction to being female. :)
Anne chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Can we see Girl!Peter? Please? Pretty please?
SapphireOcean chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
"You should make a sequel with Olivia as a guy, and Peter as a girl."

Oh, hell... Seconded.

I have such a gender-bending fetish. *shame*
Schreibertooth chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
this made me laugh so hard all the way through. Sexy, too.

I'd like to know though, do we get to see Peter's feminine side?
Xeen Cyr chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
still laughing out loud! thank you for this mischevious yet efficient piece of great story telling :)