Reviews for This Is The Night
Soooo... your take on Renee is that she ws certain there was something better out there for her? That she was meant for "more"? And that this greatness she was meant for was Phoenix? Renne like Bella was a coward. All she did was destroy lives. She never had steady employment, she treated her daughter like a buddy and ran around like a whore finall. In her selfishness she fucked her daughter up in the head and achieved none of this greatness she thought was coming.
Deenoh1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I dont mean to belittle you. your a decent writer but how many times can you can you try to say the same thing with slightly different verbiage. Write something a little different. I mean we get it - bella is gonna fuck over jacob somehow. deny her feelings somehow. throw jake under the bus. Try to tell a different story if you even can.
You have some talent but...enough with the Bella screws jacob over. its old.
JElysha11 chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Love it. So so so good!
Zapphe chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
I'm happy you wrote this sequel, this is cute. I like their interaction here and I wish there's more. I know you moved away from the ship but that doesn't mean we can't create our own beautiful stories beyond SM's books.
BrookeBelikov chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
LOVED this story!
spinningleaves chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
I absolutely loveee the twist that the letter was from Renee to Charlie! I almost choked when I saw the Astoria line and realized what was going on. Well done!
TMPR chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
Woah for ages I thought the letter was for Jacob, and then Edward but no I was wrong. That was such a random little twist. I love little one shots like this
LadyofSpain chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
Absolutely breathtaking. I just wish there was one more kiss. Love those kisses.
Tim C. Girl chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
Oh.

It's PERFECT.

(and I'm speechless beyond that, which IS a feat.)
mkpd chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Awesome! I read the first fic, and was like,"wait a minute, this was amazing, and she leaves him AGAIN?" So I, of course, quickly hurried over to this one. I loved it, especially that she didn't take too long to leave Edward. Other than the fact that I think Jake should have been mad at her a bit longer (not really, but I still felt like he had every right to), it was great! The letter was really smart...I could not figure out who it was to. At first I was like, "oh no, a letter to Jake telling him bye!" And then I "realized" it was to Edward, telling him bye...until the very end, which sounded like it was to Jake again! That really freaked me out, until I hit the last part! Lol, sneaky, but very clever and well done! Definitely added to the story!
BaiLynn chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
It never occured to me that it wasn't Bella writing the letter to Edward. You let the parallel between Renee leaving Charlie and Bella leaving Edward flow so seamlessly that I was STUNNED when I reached the end. This little story, with Breakdown included was just amazing beyond words. I was so engaged with the conversations Bella and Jake shared. I loved that I got to laugh a lot, and straight out giggle like a 13 year old. The sadness and humor, it was just all there and it was PERFECT. And I always loved Breakdown, but after reading it, I would've never, ever imagined you would let them end up together in this story so when it happened I smiled and smiled and smiled. And I was so happy to see Jake was angry, and wanted to stay angry. And I was happy Bella didn't give up that easily. And I like how you write them both. They aren't exaggerated, but they're not quite how they were in the books either. They're more like teenagers. They seem NORMAL, and that was amazing too. Bravo.
meeyouhear chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
This was so beautiful and wonderful and I loved it. I'm even a little teary eyed. Fantastic job, thanks so much for sharing it.
thewasofshall chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Holy SHIT THIS WAS SO TOTALLY AWESOME. And that little kicker at the end... why is it that you've made Renee saying goodbye to Charlie exactly how I pictured Bella saying goodbye to Edward?
thewasofshall chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I really loved Breakdown, how well you wrote Bella and Jake's characterization and how something as mundane as a dead battery could put such a rift or such clarity into their relationship. And then, at first, I thought that note was for Jacob because when isn't it? When doesn't Bella choose Edward? But you've definitely portrayed Edward's love the same way you've portrayed Jake's: all-consuming and mildly suffocating. I wonder, though: would this decision be any easier if it didn't spell something so final?
kittycat69 chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
another amazing story. you, my friend, are the queen of one shots and drabbles and just all around amazingness! i love your writing so much! jxb forever 3