Reviews for Logan, Meet Jacob
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Do have him dice 'n slice all of it. Good riddance imo.
Shadowvixen89 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Please let him kill Edward he needs to die. Jacob is bad to but at least he doesn't sparkle.
WriterMonkey0626 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Oh please, PLEASE, have Logan kill some sparkly vampires and werewolves. Thank would be TOTALLY AWESOME lol.

Great job :)
Laani26 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Haha... :D;D Just love it!
humblereader16 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Logan pwning the Twilight ensemble? GO FOR IT!
CrossoverxToxThexDarkxSide chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Uh yes! I would love to see Logan thrash some sparkly vampires. Die Twilight!
PossiblyInsane213 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
TEAM JACOB!

Totally should make another.
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
yeah i know

next movie comming out will spark it anew *shudders from thinking about it* *chills*
GhibliGirl91 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Lol! It is a disease. I have recently seen a few boys in my year wandering around with copies of it :D

I subscribe in the hopes that it will be a one-shot series.
Certh chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Just brilliant! I can totally picture Logan's face when he saw Rogue in that shirt and I completely feel his pain. Like you said, Twilight /is/ a disease. And I would more than love to see that Danger Room session! My vote is yes on the sister fic.

As for the... disease itself, I've read the series and watched the movies myself out of sheer curiosity, just to understand what all those mad ravings where about. They were enjoyable because of the everyday-life touches amidst the fantasy plot and perfect dream guys, but that was about it.

It's so good to see a fic dealing with that crazy rush that's taken over the world!

Cheers,

Certh
Fat ppl are harder to kidnap chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
i wanna see logan kick some sparkly vampire ass
Sniktchick chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Cute! I can just see the look on Logan's face. I want to see that Danger Room scene! :D
Comic-cake chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Haha! Loved it! x
Tamara chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Brillant! Just brillant! I've never read (or seen) Twilight, but I know that it is like a disease. One of my friends hasn't see or read Twilight, but she still got a Twilight T-shirt! This fanfic is funny and completly true!

-Tamara