Reviews for Sharing
acgormy3 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I'm being assaulted by mental images of Tony and Gibbs cuddling *shudders*

But seriously, this is awesome. I could actually hear their voices in this one, which is something I can't do with a lot of Tiva fics. They're always slightly OOC. But this one is perfect. I love that nothing "happened" when they shared the bed (as it always seems to in Jetlag fics) but they just continued as friends afterward.

Fantastic.
*acgormy
Doni chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Very well done. I always thought they needed a better heart-to-heart. The image of Tony accidently cuddling Gibbs had me cracking up.
sarah8902 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Oh Jetlag.. hah "stupid jetlack...No, jetlag." Ziva's three reasons which really was just one and their little discussion about bad backs and how Tony is not old. I loved Tonys three reasons "One, you, contrary to your impeccable ass-kicking abilities, are a woman. B, I'm the senior field agent, you're the probie and I order you to take it; and three, my mother raised a gentleman. There." Very good points.. and then the simple mistake of bringing up his father.. and Tonys response "you would be an expert on fathers, wouldn't you?" Then once they finally agree on sharing the bed Tony is a little more back to himself.. 'He smiled at her, the boyish grin erasing her annoyance. "Can't promise anything."' :) And I love that they apologized about bringing up touchy topics before they fell asleep.. sweet. I sure bet Anthony DiNozzo is a cuddler. At least with Ziva.. not so much the other past women. lol "Gibbs? Oh no, just Ziva. Oh wait, that could be worse. Infinitley worse." As if Gibbs with a knife to his throat wouldn't be something worth waking up and worrying about. "...he hadn't, in fact, pissed himself. Nope. Not yet, anyway..." I love this part.. "...and while he would let her beat him to a pulp if it would take an ounce of suffering out of her pretty dark eyes, he didn't want to frighten her any further." and "his fingers came away bloody, but the only pain he felt was the aching in his chest at her suffering." and that's how you know that what Tony feels for Ziva is deeper and stronger than the other women he's been with. Great story. I loved how Tony was able to calm Ziva down after her nightmare and then make her not worry (too much) about the little cut he got on his throat. And this episode definitley could have used another scene like this one.
Megwolf13 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
A little angsty, but a very good story.
Zaza chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Oh, luverly. Ridiculously in-character. Dealing with so many issues. And their ability to hurt each other. And Tony, underneath, really being a gentleman (especially in the lady-gets-the-bed department). The inherent flirtiness that's more a play, a form of affection, of good-natured competition and spar for these people adept at words. The fact that they don't just *bam* fall into bed and have sex and go home and that's it, tada, that'll keep the Tiva shippers happy, because everyone knows, sex is everything (heavy sarcasm there :P). This is lovely. Caring, the non-denial of baggage, the care in spite of that, the idea that even if they're not quite defined as to what part of the family they are (not quite husband-and-wife type relationship, but a little too much tang to be brother-and-sister), but just *family*.

Ah, I love it. Good take on Tony, good take on Ziva, good to read.
Liraeyn chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Finally, one that's not outright Tiva. I like it!
Prissy and Bregan chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I've always thought Tony was a cuddler too. lol.

But I love the way you approached their relationship in Jet Lag. The argument over who gets the couch was pretty funny, although I'm not sure if Tony would be that mature about it (making Ziva give him reasons why she should sleep on the couch). However, it's only a minor technicality, and the knife thing more than makes up for it.

After all, Ziva's still hurt from Somalia and that's not going to go away *like that* So it was great, refreshing even, to see that interpretation. The ending isn't as Tiva-happy as most things, but I do love how it ends with them as friends, united by their memories of each other and that night in Paris.

And I do believe that Tony would've been that courteous and kind to Ziva in the end. He definitely wouldn't have tried to stick to his facade after the knife.

Because of this brilliant and original approach to Jet Lag, I had to add it to my c2, which celebrates all things Tiva in JetLag. Tony's sensitive side is not one that is given a lot of light, but you do a great job of showing it.

I can only hope that you subscribe to the community as well and show your support for Jet Lag. But mostly I wanted you to know what a great piece of fiction you've produced for me.
anne chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
so good...just like I wish the show would get back to treating these characters instead of forcing some kind of love relationship on them that doesn't fit or work or interest so many fans...except maybe a lot of teenage girls.
newgal chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Good job
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
AW!
Sophie Ranier chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
lol that was great. i actually thought it was over after they said goodnight and then when i saw "It turns out that Anthony DiNozzo is a cuddler." i was like peeing my pants!

anyway im like really upset that they didn't show the hotel scene so ive been going through every fic about the hotel scene and this is by far one of my favorites:D

lovve it:D

the whole tony cuudlying scene was absolutely great!:D
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I am totally hugging you in my head right now. This story was perfect, absolutely perfect.

Last night's episode had me so confused I had to watch it twice before I could even start to wrap my brain around it. I didn't know where they were trying to go with the whole "who slept where?" storyline but then I remembered the innuendos and flirtations from earlier seasons and relaxed. Tony and Ziva playing around I can handle. Actually taking it to the next level? Not so much.

I LOVE this explanation and it's actually one that's been rolling around inside my head too. I could totally seeing this happening and them sharing a bed as friends.

Thanks for this!

-Moki
Betherzz chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
nothing what i had expected when i first started reading. good story. those nightmares she has have got to be pretty horrific. there are things that just should never happen to anyone and what she went through is just a horrible living nightmare, but shes got that family they all have created. we got the grandfather, the father, the brothers and the sister and the crazy cousin and the adopted isreali that one of the brothers is so in love with its not funny. one day maybe they all can find that happiness in someone or something they never expected. they all have been through so much they all deserve to be happy and tony and ziva moreso than the others. damn that eli david for his bullshit hes put ziva through. thanks again for this story
The Original Geek chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Good story - I like this vision of "Tiva" much better than a romantic one.