Reviews for Infinite Approximation
DemeRain chapter 27 . 7/22/2012
OMG. This is the most romantic thing ever. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/21/2012
Aw, this story is so sweet! I read it in one sitting and just about cried!
DevoraDeath chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
this story is cute!
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 27 . 2/22/2012
OF COURSE he'd be the bag of money, lol. Jeez, Kyo-chan, you crack me up. :shot for calling Kyoya-sama Kyo-chan:

YYWKMN.
Kitty Bane chapter 27 . 2/19/2012
Wow I read through this in 3 days, I absolutely loved it! :3 it was cute !
I'm Heartless Babe chapter 27 . 2/12/2012
I know it's been forever that I have reviewed... But I liked it it had a twist on cleche bit... So yeah anyway I really liked it!
Cr8zeCorbinFangirl chapter 23 . 12/21/2011
My heart just got tight. I can envision Kyoya [I just finished watching the drama, so I'm talking about THAT Kyoya] falling to his knees and crying, and I'm crying with him.

Kimi wa saikou!
hiensou chapter 15 . 12/4/2011
Loved it!
hiensou chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
I really like this fic! Stupid question; When you change from your AN to the actual story, there's like a long, grey line - how do you make it? I write my fanfics in OpenOffice, and when I make a seperating line like that, it disappears when I upload the document on this site. I hope I explained it well enough, haha, and it would be great if you could help me there!
michiru-fiujimori88 chapter 27 . 10/22/2011
Yessss...it took me a week to read it all..i love it sooo much! Very IC And i laughed When kyouya wanted to be the money bags. Funny! Also, When will u write that new story?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
this was IMENSLY ENJOYABLE

Obviously.

small thing, koaru had been in kyoya's house for "thirteenth" day on "day 10" :)
RightMeow chapter 27 . 10/1/2011
TOtally awesome! I loooved the story! :)
The Sky Is Not Always Red chapter 27 . 9/16/2011
I just read this all in one sitting.

It was absolutely brilliant. I'm not even sure what to say about it because I don't feel that anything I could say would really do the story justice. It just... was. The logic and the ramblings were so precisely Kyoya, the denial was a mixture of hilarity and anticipation, you made a wonderful, realistic antagonist out of Akito and the love scenes were entirely realistic and sweet at the same time, avoiding most cliches. The way you went through a year in their lives, creating a circle from 'nothing remarkable' back to 'something remarkable' was just genius... Extremely well-written and a great story.

You're just great...
lavillalover chapter 27 . 9/16/2011
A perfect ending to a perfect story! Apperantly when I had my iPod taken away by a teacher all the good emails came. :)
whelmedwithaster chapter 27 . 9/16/2011
A, thank you so much for writing this. It was beautifully written, a joy to read and had an amazing vibe (I can't think of a suitable word, paha) to it. I really enjoyed this, and thanks for mentioning me paha. (':