Reviews for Worlds can Change for the Better
orangemavis chapter 15 . 5/11
Hope you find the inspiration to come back to this, I've enjoyed what you have so far.
writeratheart007 chapter 8 . 5/7
Oh muse, oh muse where for art thou oh Muse.

Okay in all seriousness I hope you post again sometime soon I love this story.
jensteed chapter 3 . 4/28
Hermione is just too out of character to really get into this, she talks and acts far too differently. And she's awfully calm and girlish when she suspects the worst has happened to her parents, chatting to Harry about sexy clothes? I'm sorry but I just don't find it a believable read :(
Guest chapter 15 . 8/11/2014
I hope to read more i really love this story
LadySnape chapter 17 . 4/3/2014
Really good, waiting for an update .D
Banana Flavored Eskimo chapter 17 . 3/30/2014
may i suggest that when you do update to remove the authors notes from the past. makes me feel sad when i'm ready to click for another chapter that it's not a new one.

but on a serious note, take your time. find the inspiration you need. maybe you just need to step back for a bit and relax. either way, we'll still be here when you find the time to write again. take care and best of luck.
OnceUponABrokenRegal chapter 17 . 3/29/2014
...I hope you can update soon because I love it! Even though they are being a bit OOC XD
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 17 . 3/29/2014
Great, keep it coming. Happy Belated Valentine's Day!
Is A Bell X3 chapter 17 . 3/29/2014
I just found out about this story today, and I must say that I really like it. I am no fan of the Snape/Hermione ship, but I really like this. It's too bad that you didn't continue, but I do understand your reason and I hope that you'll find inspiration to continue this story. If you ever want to talk about something, or ask something, know that you can always message me.
writeratheart007 chapter 17 . 3/28/2014
Bah if poeople are flaming they aren't worth your time. I may have some small points to point out on just some cohesion points but I'm loviung the story. Tell the rest to take a flying leap. If there's anything I can do to help you with inspiration let me know.
Dru chapter 17 . 3/28/2014
LOVE the fic and so glad you let us know what is going on...I've been checking it out off and on hoping you updated...I got so excited seeing a new update, only to see its another note...I do hope you get everything sorted out and can get past the writer's block...its a huge obstacle that is hard to overcome at times but I have faith in you Tryphyna! Hope to see a new chapter soon!
Justa Girl3 chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
I thought that this was rather out of character for Hermione. She is a well-mannered girl and I seriously doubt she would go and have unprotected sex. Also, JK Rowlings describes her as a bit of a tomboy who doesn't dress provocativly, and she is really smart, so I think that she would connect to Snape more that way. I think that you need to do more reaserch on Hermione's character before using her.
SuperLlamaCorn chapter 16 . 12/5/2013
Please update! It's an amazing story! :)
writeratheart007 chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
I hope you're returning for this, i'm going to save it anyways for another few months as I'm weeding out other authors and stories,.
writeratheart007 chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
*offers hugs and lots of chocolate truffles for you when you come back. Missing the story and seeing you update, I hope thingsd are getting better for you!*