Reviews for Missing
Kas3y chapter 17 . 10/1
This was actually quite good, thou I do not see that unsub leaving Reid alone for a year without some physical abuse :\

But it was enjoyed :) Keep up the great work :)
Frakking Toasters chapter 17 . 8/19/2013
Well that had me on the edge of my seat. I really loved it. xo
omgnotagain chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
I read this story several years ago and just had to read it again...masterpiece.
ChernobylKrigare chapter 17 . 1/3/2011
Nooooo! Why, Gideon! Why!
ChernobylKrigare chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Good intro! I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this.
danicalif80 chapter 17 . 12/27/2010
Such a realistic ending. Very good story.
lolyncut chapter 17 . 12/27/2010
Thank you for completing this story. It was one of my favorites. Glad Spencer somewhat forgave Gideon. I never liked Gideon and now I know why. He was weak. He could have faced Reid like a man and told him how he needed to quit the BAU because it was eating him alive. Running away like Gideon did really hurt Reid, and for that, I can never forgive him.

Again, thanks for updating and completing this marvelous story.
SayidRocks chapter 17 . 12/27/2010
Good ending chapter! Good use of Gideon's leaving and his letter to Reid. And funny that Reid is more concerned about the girls showing up again than he is about Morgan or Hotch! ha... Anyway, good job!
Thelostone2013 chapter 17 . 12/27/2010
Great story with a nicely done ending . Thanks so much for sharing!
MrsBee1973 chapter 17 . 12/26/2010
Great story. Thanks!
omgnotagain chapter 17 . 12/26/2010
I had waited so long for this, at first I did not like Gideon and Spencer not able to be together again. Then I read the rest of the story and just LOVE IT! The letter was so touching and sweet. Spencer and Morgan talking about being strong. The other team, searching with such love and caring for there team mate. I ENJOY IT VERY VERY MUCH!

Thank you for the loving ending...Happy New Year
omgnotagain chapter 16 . 8/31/2010
Thank you, we need more.
darksupernatural chapter 16 . 8/17/2010
Wonderful insight into a very disturbed individual. Great work sis.
juniper294 chapter 16 . 8/15/2010
hey, just read the story. interesting. glad to see Reid doin' better )
angel chapter 16 . 8/15/2010
Nice chapter, good work, can't wait for more!