Reviews for Sweet Love Remembered
MBP chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This really shows the tragedy of the Marauders - so devastating to think of what they had and what they came to. I have a lump in my throat. This was beautiful.
StarKid McFly chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Fabulous, but very sad. Especially for Sirius (although I'm a bit biased since he is my favourite character). Thanks for writing, it's brilliant.
FinnFiona chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Such an interesting juxtaposition between these three, here... and I love that sonnet in conjunction as well.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Excellent!
HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Hello,

Ohmygosh, that was reallllyyy good. It captured the mood and meaning of the poem, but not in the obvious way. Not of romantic love, but family love, and being included. This was really good!

Great work

Rhr4eva
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Oh, wow. Of course this was your story that I picked to read. The Marauders, what can I say. But I will be checking out some of your other fics. This was amazing. Angst, angst, angst. Yet it was beautiful.
bluestargem chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
That is so heartbreaking and so powerful. I love how you portray them all as outcasts in their own way. Beautiful writing.
Wendy Brune chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Since my other review was on such a short piece, I decided I definitely had time for another - and I'm glad I did! This is such a beautiful, beautiful piece. I love the style in which you wrote this; the parallel structure and the repetition in each Marauder's section works so well. You explore each character wonderfully. I think you wrote Peter the best, which can be very hard to do.

Wonderful work! )
JacksonFrost chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This is heartbreaking, but so good. I love your style of writing in this, it's very effective. I can't decide which section I liked the best, you captured Remus, Sirius, and Peter so well (and I really love how you didn't completely vilify Peter, but fleshed him out a bit). Great story :)
runningfingers chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Wow. Rip out my heart, why don't you? This is really moving and heartbreaking. The emotions that they each felt were communicated so well.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Very good, as always. Simple and to the point.
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Ouch. Poor boys! You make me feel sorry for all of them.
Writting2StayHalfSane chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I loved the way you formatted this. It is so excellent! Poor mauraders. None of them had very happy endings, did they?
ApplePie777 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
aw...thanks for including Peter. He was loved, however cowardly he acted later in his life.

That was sweet. :)

Missa
Avatar Rikki chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Good and sweet. This may sound weird but after Deathly Hallows, I felt really sorry for Peter. Most people don't like him at all.