Reviews for Dirty Laundry
Hazmatt chapter 12 . 11/24/2015
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad everything worked out!
obamagirl chapter 12 . 7/30/2013
This story is fabulous! This whole series (actually everything of yours that I've read) is so engrossing and so well-written. You capture Bobby and Alex (and Mike and Carolyn) so well. Thank you!
SpyAgent001 chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
Well, them telling Ross that will be interesting. HA.
Anyways, another great fic!
And I loved Carolyn in this. "She rescued herself." hahaha. Great.
Bobby in the last chapter with Eames...it just made me smile so much. So nice...

L
Mystricka chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
I'll be sure to send Alex and Bobby your way if you get booked on suspicion of money laundering, LOL! :)
ladyamnesty chapter 12 . 7/13/2011
It is once again 4 AM in TX and I am forcing myself to stop reading and go to bed. IT is a good thing that I do not have a tablet pc or I might not get anything done. You are an amazing writer, thank you for sharing your talent!
luvztorite chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
Amazing research. I was wondering where you found out all of that. Great chapter.

LindaC
theothersusan chapter 8 . 1/9/2011
Carolyn's little speech about the "jurisdictional nightmare" is nicely detailed. I grew up reasonably near the area where this story is set, and I'm impressed. Also, it's perfectly in character for her: Escape, kick the bad guys' asses, and start reciting jurisdictional protocol. All in a day's work, right?
JamiW chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
I thought I'd pop by just to clear up any questions there might be about the accuracy of my fictional crimes. The counterfeiting technique used in this story is real, although clearly much more complex.

As Bobby states in the chapter, "It doesn't work with twenties because of the special strip they have in them, but it would work if you changed a five or a ten into a fifty or a hundred as long as you use old bills, the ones printed before the color-changing ink came into play."

The key words here are old bills, and the use of fives or tens only, thus working around the issue of the strip.

Thanks to everyone who is reading and enjoying this story.

- Jami
Orion Winter chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
hey i love these stories of yours! however i did want to let you know something. you were right in saying that your counterfeiting this was FAIRLY accurate. However the reason you probably NOT on the FBI watch- list is because of what you forgot or purposely left out. that bleach trick won't work with a 20, 50, or anything hire that has been made in the last say 10 years or so because ALL bill over 20$ and even some 10s have that strip in them that you mentioned. THAT can not be duplicated or removed and replace without destroying that paper permanently.
Kaslyna chapter 12 . 3/12/2010
Winter does not officially start until December 21. And yes, I now declare myself your officially unofficial pain-in-the-ass. :D

LOL Ross. Ross was the name of the aide I had in the third grade. *shudders* And don't diss the shrink. Shrinks are awesome.
Kaslyna chapter 7 . 3/12/2010
G.I. JANE. WIN.
Kaslyna chapter 6 . 3/12/2010
When I was in Carolina, I ran away in the middle of an airport. Hid behind a trash can; took my parents two hours to find me. And I only ran 'cause they tried to film me angry.
Kaslyna chapter 5 . 3/12/2010
Ranger Fucking Rick. LOL.

Yeah... you probably are on the watch list. Damn you US government.

I have an Arizonan accent. It's pretty dang bad.
Kaslyna chapter 4 . 3/12/2010
LOL. I speak English, a lot of Spanish, and just a little French. I mean, I understand what people say in French, but I can't speak it myself. I also have an uncanny knack to know what language people are speaking by their accents and the way the language is presented. xD

HAHA. I WAS RIGHT ABOUT WHAT IT MEANT! TAKE THAT SENORA! I MAY GET D'S BUT I KNOW THE LANGUAGE! HAHA!
Kaslyna chapter 3 . 3/12/2010