Reviews for Ephraim
k1942 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
What is Ness carrying, besides a baby? It must be because of all the supernatural dna swirling around, that this unborn off-spring is looking like so many different species! The good thing is their family is quite the support group!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/11/2012
Love it. More surprises around every corner. When I was reading one direction you added more colors to the palette. Thanks
Ashley chapter 16 . 10/20/2012
This was really good but you left us hanging will there be more to the story?
Noble Korhedron chapter 16 . 8/6/2012
This part made me L.O.L! :-D More please?!
Noble Korhedron chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
Reading this again. 's pretty damn good, even the second time around! :-)
Noble Korhedron chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
Oh man, poor Ness! :-( Ephraim really is a handful! :-P
denica chapter 16 . 7/25/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! Its so freaking amazing, he's such a nice person and I love how he can shift into different animals, so sooo great! They make such a cute couple to, didi, seems really nice, oo but he's only six! Haha :) each chapter got better and better and I was hooked on this story, from the first chapter! Its got such a amazing storyline and plot! Your sooo amazing! Such a talented writer, all your stories iv read are amazing, but I dunoo this one is just wow! I dunoo how to explain it! I really enjoyed reading it, please update soon or do a sequel! Please your awesome! Thank you for once again blessing us with you amazing work and talent! Love it! :D
bookworm92 chapter 17 . 7/16/2011
That's awesome! Congratulations! I've just pulled it up on Google books. The cover looks great. I'm off to read the sample chapters. Good luck with everything!
Hyvanna chapter 17 . 7/16/2011
CoNgRaTz!

Eps! (cover eyes or should I say I had to stop scrolling down) I anit that far yet, I'm being a slow poke oh wait it's not me it's everything around me atm gGrRr, I'm only on page 26 (pucker pout) but I am so enjoying it and gotta pop on here to see if any updates and was like wait I thought Ephraim was done humm I'll just take a little peeky-poo (giggles) :) HAVE FUN KIMMY!
jUsThAvEhOpE chapter 16 . 7/4/2011
Aww thanks for wrighting this story is was so good! I cant wait to read the other one! I also love the way you ended it but if you really want to wright more on it i wouldn't be upset!

Macky
camryn-cullen-black chapter 16 . 1/28/2011
omg ! omg ! this is awesomeee ! ephraim and didi r soo good together ! de r a really oo intense , awesomely nice couplee ! aww plzz rite a sequel or sumfing. i wud luv it nd leave u comments. ur an awesome writr nd i fink u really shud carryon writing (nd write a sequel for this).. plzz ..

oh and inoo i commented b4 t dats juss hw i much ifink u shud carr dis on. im sure ur fanx (me included wud appreciate p. D.) fanxx )...o h in my other comment iave u like like plot ideas or watevah. bt if uneed ideas i'll b glad 2 help u wiv dat. even umfing as simple as finking about names nd giving u good 1' or finking up power or sumfing. bt yh..thanks 4 writing thi amazn stor wib ephraim and didi and please write a sequel or somefing. bubiiD
camryn-cullen-black chapter 16 . 1/28/2011
omg omg ommg !that wass totallly incredible! plz make a sxuel or watevvaah. like ucud rite bowt ephraim nd didi and dere relationship den dere like a diffuculty bt dey et thru it and den dey ahbe kids etc.. plz .. ur awesome
I dont have a name chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
this was ok...not very realistic. i think that edward would have killed jacob for knocking his daughter up and never let him in the house again. But its your imagination...
caroline chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
so did you ever read wild magic by tamora pierce cause this is sounding a lot like that mixed with twilight. both good books but im confused on how he did this and his parents cant...
Tayla chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This is really brilliant :) Youu should do more of them like the birth of Nessie and Jacobs baby. Do they get married? Well done Kimmydonn :) x
78 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »