Reviews for Ephraim
Kasey chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
This is awesome!
Hyvanna chapter 16 . 7/19/2010
Awe sweet Little E growing up so fast wantin to get married and everything even tho he is scared of sex atm.

POOHY The End (sigh)yeah yeah sure sure I know 'all good things must come to a end' blah blah blah (tightly cross arms frown and pucker bottom lip) Two Thumbs-N-Two Big Toes Up! Loved this Whole journey.
brankel1 chapter 15 . 7/15/2010
Fantastic it coming.
Hyvanna chapter 15 . 6/27/2010
Verry sweet chapter, eck he better hide his thoughts about exciting Didi that way lol I can so see Leah turn targets and Ephraim's doesn't detach re-tach painlessly. If the mind joining is more stimulating then phys.. I can see she may be wipeing some pre-E off of skin MUHAHAHA! Two Thumbs-N-Two Big Toes Up!
Mommageorge chapter 15 . 6/26/2010
Wow! I just now started reading fanfic stories and can honestly say that this is the first story out of 12, that I wanted to thank the author for writing. You have an interesting mind!
Hyvanna chapter 14 . 6/4/2010
LOL poor Marcus... she may not keep 'him' warm this time...ok yes she will and that will be the FIRST place he will look for 'his missing part'..Looking forward to the re-write of this chapter and more of soothing burns too hehehe. You know I'll give your re-write a TT-N-TBTU!...so for the first part being the last part of last chapter and you telling me this chapter needs to be Re-wrote then (sigh0 gotta do a OT-N-OBTU! lol yep I'm a nerd.
Hyvanna chapter 13 . 6/4/2010
WoW! That was a great chapter... Fight and tender sweetness all in one. Opps Ephraim took over hehe that was sweet too. Ok I take back the threat with the rolled up newspaper bubby just protecting sissy. WoW they can share pleasure for each other on both plains earthly and sprit :) Two Thumbs-N-Two Big Toes UP!
Hyvanna chapter 12 . 6/4/2010
Poor E haveing to watch her with Joey :(. Awe Didi was enjoying the flight with Ephraim :). BAD Aarron (Roll Up newspaper) TT-N-TBTU!
Hyvanna chapter 11 . 6/4/2010
Awe that was sweet, she liked his nest :). Sweet first kiss :). TT-N-TBTU!
Hyvanna chapter 10 . 6/4/2010
Yeah I would think Leah would wanna tan Didi's hide if she found out, even tho it's not her fault like Sam wasn't his fault he imprinted on Emily while dateing Leah. Imprinting what a mess it makes. (Shiver) Aaron, E is in TROUBLES! Two Thumbs-N-Two Big Toes UP!
Hyvanna chapter 9 . 6/4/2010
Awe nervous Ephraim :) I like the switch to his PoV. Two Thumbs-N-Two Big Toes UP!
Hyvanna chapter 8 . 6/3/2010
Awe Ephraim wants to learn to be human :), poor Joey. TT-N-TBTU!
Hyvanna chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
Awe Ephraim loves him mommy, that was sweet with the birds, then Renesmee teaseing him in front of Joey :)TT-N-TBTU!
Hyvanna chapter 6 . 6/3/2010
Yah! He has the old legand magic too. I like the mateing talk lol that was akwardly embarring, he doesn't mind the animals doing it during the spring but EWwWE GRosS to any other time that was funny, AWWW MAN I just had a thought that would WARP the poor kid seeing Mommy and Daddy that way when Jacob phazes :( POOR KID! anyway as always :) TT-N-TBTU!
Hyvanna chapter 5 . 6/3/2010
Awe he made some friends and took intrest in a shirt made by his grandpa :). TT-N-TBTU!
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »