Reviews for Wolf at the Door
gin chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
i hope you're still writing this. i just read the first two parts and i need more! update soon.
Mistress of Kickassery chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Just found this and my first thought: Amazing! I shall continue forward.
Caitlin chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
Wow. This is an absolutely amazing trilogy. I practically flew through what you've written so far. I love the way you write the characters and the story is believable and compelling. I'm really looking forward to seeing where you take this.
Gui chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
Couldn't stop reading this trilogy! I absotuly love radiant garden origin stories, and couldn't stop reading yours. Love the characterization for the crew and I eagerly await the next update.
icecreamlova chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
Zack Fair: voice of unexpected amounts of common sense. I'm glad he made a cameo in this fic.

I enjoyed Leon's self- reflection, in this chapter, too. All your character work is always so spot on: feeling useless while Tifa and Aerith struggle, that flash of jealousy.

And I particularly like the idea behind the hair-cutting ritual, of storing magic.
ShivaVixen chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
"Yay! New Chapter . . . Oh, crap, Yuffie almost died!" was pretty much my thought process. I meant to review the other chapters first, but I got distracted by a couple new fandoms, like the avengers, so, my bad :}
so, I'm pretty sure Squall (I mean, Leon) is the one possessed, possibly by Braig; Aerith is either coming down with the flu, or dealing with Trepe's ghost haunting her, since she's in the other's room; Yuffie is either going to wake up knowing who attacked her, or without memory of said events (which would be understandable) and . . . Well, I've got no clue with Cloud, or Tifa just yet, but I do know Cid's going to be his usual charming self :)
See you next chapter!
-SV
Saffygirl chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
This was such a cool chapter!
ShivaVixen chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
"that was a short day." :)
I'll have to review the rest of the chapters tomorrow, but I'm really liking this story.
Sora Tayuya chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
An excellent, enthralling, and captivating chapter as always. Thrilled to see more story is coming to light, and especially as the plot inches closer and closer to the much anticipated climax of the story.

Eager for more, as it always fulfills my day to read a breathtaking work such as this.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
What happened to Yuffie?! :( I can't wait for the next chapter!
Saffygirl chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
Guest chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
You are an amazing writer! Please continue and do you have any tips for a fellow writer?
Saffygirl chapter 5 . 2/7/2012

Saffygirl chapter 4 . 9/24/2011

Wolfie231 chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
Not bad so far you should up date it