Reviews for A Charmed Wizard
Overall, the story is pretty good. It is a unique idea, and I haven't read anything similar. I do think that the last few chapters were extremely rushed, though. And I got extremely confused during the whole 'Piper acting as Wyatt with Voldemort in the Ministry' scene. I had to read some passages a couple of times because the start of the chapter just came out of nowhere. I think you could have done a lot more with it if you hadn't rushed the ending so much. There is no way a story should conclude that fast without an explanation or introduction to the concluding chapters.
AdriannaAJ chapter 30 . 4/21
I just finished your story and it was truly amazing. I'm bummed it's over though but I think it was a good place to end it. I did notice some spelling mistakes but nothing too major. I am a little confused about Elise being one of the characters since from what I can remember she never made an appearance, although I'm assuming she's who Chris had a date with.

Thanks for posting this! I loved it.
moonprincess97524 chapter 17 . 2/11
I love Leo's answer to the Headmaster's question.
moonprincess97524 chapter 12 . 2/11
Oh I really really love Piper's reaction to the flying
pc's hate P.C chapter 30 . 11/18/2014
The BEST! XD
misuky7 chapter 30 . 10/22/2014
This was phenomenal. I had never thought to read a Charmed Harry Potter crossover but I am so glad I did. I loved how Harry was really Chris and how his whole life meshed together. I adored this story and hope to read more of your work. :3
SableUnstable chapter 30 . 7/3/2014
Excellent, truly excellent. Off to see what else you have for me, now. :)
Gracealma chapter 30 . 6/3/2014
Love your story especially how you weaved the Harry Potter world and The Charmed series. Great job!
Obsidius chapter 30 . 4/14/2014
Great Story. Loved it!
DemeRain chapter 30 . 11/29/2013
Oh how I love cross-overs, especially when they work this seamlessly. Thanks for sharing.
moonprincess97524 chapter 30 . 10/18/2013
Wonderful. I like the way that you made this epilogue a lot like the last episode of Charmed. I really love how you got rid of both the pink frog and Fudge. Your removing of Riddle was wonderful. Thank you so much for the new favorite.
moonprincess97524 chapter 24 . 10/18/2013
I love this type of revenge on the Dursleys!
moonprincess97524 chapter 15 . 10/17/2013
I love how Ron told Harry/Chris that the mob was what he got for having a big family was rather funny.
Raven AzuNoctuli chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
Mmmmm...In this chapter, it's obious you haven't read the season 9 of charmed, the comics. Otherway, you knew Henry Jr wasn't biologic child of Paige and Henry but adpotive and mortal child, also Paige twins named Kat and Tamora, Phoebe's daughter are Prudence Johanna (P.J.) and Parker (and a third P), and Piper only daughter, Melinda. You must read season 9 of charmed, it's awsome
only-semi-clueless chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
i loved this story. thanks so much for writing it.