Reviews for A Charmed Wizard
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 3 . 7/28
It's Beauxbatons, not Beuaxbatons.
thomassmith69 chapter 30 . 5/22
I quite liked this story. Not too angsty for my tastes. Quite enjoyable story. Would recommend it to others
Absolutely Loved this story. You nailed Pipers character and the Snaoe/Prue combo, really didn't see that one coming.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
Love this story!
ilanit.harary chapter 30 . 6/30/2015
yay!
love the story, it's really good.
Guest chapter 30 . 4/23/2015
Overall, the story is pretty good. It is a unique idea, and I haven't read anything similar. I do think that the last few chapters were extremely rushed, though. And I got extremely confused during the whole 'Piper acting as Wyatt with Voldemort in the Ministry' scene. I had to read some passages a couple of times because the start of the chapter just came out of nowhere. I think you could have done a lot more with it if you hadn't rushed the ending so much. There is no way a story should conclude that fast without an explanation or introduction to the concluding chapters.
AdriannaAJ chapter 30 . 4/21/2015
I just finished your story and it was truly amazing. I'm bummed it's over though but I think it was a good place to end it. I did notice some spelling mistakes but nothing too major. I am a little confused about Elise being one of the characters since from what I can remember she never made an appearance, although I'm assuming she's who Chris had a date with.

Thanks for posting this! I loved it.
moonprincess97524 chapter 17 . 2/11/2015
I love Leo's answer to the Headmaster's question.
moonprincess97524 chapter 12 . 2/11/2015
Oh I really really love Piper's reaction to the flying
pc's hate P.C chapter 30 . 11/18/2014
The BEST! XD
misuky7 chapter 30 . 10/22/2014
This was phenomenal. I had never thought to read a Charmed Harry Potter crossover but I am so glad I did. I loved how Harry was really Chris and how his whole life meshed together. I adored this story and hope to read more of your work. :3
SableUnstable chapter 30 . 7/3/2014
Excellent, truly excellent. Off to see what else you have for me, now. :)
Gracealma chapter 30 . 6/3/2014
Love your story especially how you weaved the Harry Potter world and The Charmed series. Great job!
Obsidius chapter 30 . 4/14/2014
Great Story. Loved it!
DemeRain chapter 30 . 11/29/2013
Oh how I love cross-overs, especially when they work this seamlessly. Thanks for sharing.