Reviews for Suit Up!
32nd freeze chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Great story.
LoveGlutton chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
BWAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAH OH GOD HE HEEHEH HE DOWS IT ON PUROPSE. The sick twosted little fuck.

...and nagi! That little... BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH

and what does arika mena by all according to plan?
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Well at least he isnt using magic... Is he?

So u threw dante of devil may cry into her... I like it
Noip13 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
How I Met Your Mother is a terrifying show indeed...put some Barney in any other story, and you get something rated NC-17...interesting idea!
Deofiro chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
lol Crack to to the max kinda wish there was more of the SUIT UP and CHALLENGE ACCEPTED saying going around.
Chimzap chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
This story was leng- wait for it...- dary! Barney Stinson style!
Electric Eclectic chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
Your fics are really good or just really effin' hilarious! XD Sheo was right!

I never watched HIMYM, but I knew about Barney and The Bro Code...and this was a hilarious crossover of the two! Awesomesauce bro!
The Arsenal 3.0 chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
This story was epic in its awesomeness! ;)
avatoa chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Now this... is entertainment people! Rock on, Shadow! Rock on and go on with your bad self!
Heroe's Valour chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
THIS CHAPTER WAS AWESOME!
Detective Girl 2005 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
OH MY GOD.

This was brilliant, like had me laughing out loud brilliant.

"Because… you're my Bro, Setsuna-kun," Negi said, raising his fist up, parallel to the ground and knuckles facing Setsuna. "And I can't let a Bro down when it counts."-

That part yeah that part-Great. What a sheer brilliant idea. I shouldnt be reading this at work because it had me ducking below my desk snorting into my hands so my co workers couldnt see me. I could go on..but this is just going into my favorites. Right. Now.
TheDerpiestWriter chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
You just gave me a totally hot mental image of set-chan :3 GOOD JOB! Setsuna is totally butch enough to be negi's bro
Racke chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
Setsuna being bro-ish, Negi being a pervert, and everything working out smoothly... Damn this fic is awesome. I think I might've hurt myself from laughing too hard.
Tiresias chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
I was never a fan of KonoSetsu (no offense) so avoided this fic for a while, but then I read 2814 and there's a mention of HIMYM, so I marathon'd it and now that I read this...

*FIST BUMP*

PS:"I will do you proud, Barney-sempai!"- Shouldn't it be Barney-sensei instead?
Izanagi No Ookami chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This story makes me chuckle. Whenever I re-read it, I mentally replace Setsuna's line of

"Daddy's home" with "What's going in?"