Reviews for Suit Up!
Torgamous chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
This explains so much!
pyco fox chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
This is by far the second best story i have read on this site. Don't fell bad though. My number one is a gurren lagann/ bible crossover that involved Kamina and Jesus going back in time to fight nazi's. make another chapter or two and you might take number one. also... BRO FIST.
DnDsKit chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Oh, wow. This has to be one of the most epic fics in terms of hilarity that I have ever read! Never would I have thought to see How I Met Your Mother bleed through in such an amusing way. Not to mention the whole Negi/Setsuna bro relationship. All I can say is, EPIC! :3
ColinatorGX chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
I have no words to describe this fic. Yet I'm still going to try.

Negi aware of the danger he poses to the otaku community due to his skills to woe women into digging him like candy floss? CHECK

Smoking (pun intended) hawt Setsuna? CHECK

Suited up? CHECK

Barney doing what he does best? CHECK

This fic being the most legen - WAIT FOR IT - dary fic I've read in the last times? CHECK

Negi leaving the How I met Your Mother cast in heat? CHECK

Ted feeling miserable even beyond the boundaries of being the sexless innkeeper and considering hanging out with the Friends cast? CHECK

Joey and Barney making the world implode due to their combined awesomeness? Thankfully not, or we'd be dead before you could say "Suit Up!".

Just awesome man. D
TheDatenshi chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
TheDatenshi chapter 1 . 8/23/2010

Yes. Oh GOD YES!

Best. Idea. EVER!

This will be Legen -wait for it. DARY.
RedSavant chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
Ah, the wait was worth it. I didn't think this chapter was quite as funny as the last one, but that's because I was already familiar with the concept and because I don't know anything about HIMYM, not because of your writing, which is sharp as always.

Keep up the good work!
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
IShallPokeJoo chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
funny ness :3
IllRaichuMyLetter chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
I lol'd hard. That barney thing is pretty funny haha.
omegarulesall chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
an interesting and funny chapter.
Flaremage chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
ohmy that was awsome! i laughed so hard i started crying. that that was awsome! now if only negi realy was doing that on purpose! and him lerning from barny! oh mini-barny you do him proud!
James Young chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I can't stop laughing, I really can't.

You are a genius my friend, a complete and utter genius!
Aeon Snowbreeze chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I love the Barney styled Setsuna :) That was really funny.
A Wandering Jedi chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
D-Did you just imply Joey was a mag-... No, never mind. Couldn't be.

Very funny, even though I never saw the show Barry's from!
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »