Reviews for Suit Up!
Arizona chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
That was pretty sweet encore encore
Thozmp Corris chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Cool. Just so you know, article 22 says that there is no law prohibiting a woman from being a Bro.
Ryuus2 chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
Mein Gott. I...I always thought it was Takahata who...Mein Gott. To learn it was the master himself...! And in only one day! Truly mind boggling.

Keep up the legen -wait for it- dary work.
1WiththeButterfly chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
Oh, so thats where the suit scene came from.

As you might have guessed, I'm trying to expand my knowledge of Negima to get a better understanding of what's going down in the 2814-verse. And what better way than reading the fanfiction you just updated. that route got me into Nanoha pretty effectively :P

Barney is truly a god. I'm sure that much Legend-WAIT FOR IT-Dariness could not be contained in a mere mortal. Its not possible.

But that suit scene...I might need to take a cold shower.

Thats how good it is, it works through Computer screens and by passed Hope-powered forcefields.

Till Next Time
Twilight-Destruction chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
I knew this would be updated based on the obviously inspired new chapter of TNo2814 :p

...still it explains a bit, like exactly how many sneezes Negi had were really accidental :D

Keep up the good work.

...some more Falling in Love would be nice _
Sorakage Sama chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
I bow to your greatness!

Ja ne

Sorakage Sama
Jun March chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
...I was not expecting that.

Goes to show that Barney will appear where you least expect him.

(BTW, that IS Barney from 'How I Met Your Mother', right? I recognize the airplane episode from a few nights back...)
Dragon Man 180 chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
An amusing chapter, well done. I do think Setsuna looks better in a suit, plus there is always the option of turning the hat into a sort of bag of holding for all her stuff. And the sneeze move is classic, well done origin with Nagi and his wife.
Morlin chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
As a big Setsuna fan I found this story totally awesome.

It was funny in the most crackalicious of ways. Well-written, especially Setsuna's preperation scene and her big reveal.

Overall I just enjoyed this immensely.

While it isn't likely, a follow-up fic would be much appreciated.

BL4CKR1D3R chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
OMG, I dont know if this was the funniest or the worst story I have read. It's so bad that its hillarious, I assume that it was meant to be that way. However, while I laughed at how terribly lame the plot was I couldn't help but hate the way the characters act, good for a laugh, but for me shipping is serious buisiness! On a serious note however, if it was written as a joke and wasnt meant to be taken seriously at all, kudos to you, that was hillarious 9/10 for humour.
Lord of Murder chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
lol epic win. gotta love the barnacle.
ByLanternLight chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
The "Raging Pedos" line really made this story. 5/5.
Drakedragon chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
My initial impression from outside sources was not good, though due more to a misunderstanding on my side. Long before I reached the end of this story, I was trying my absolute hardest not to laugh and cause a ruckus with my family sleeping.

This story is absolutely hilarious and I applaud you good sir. Not really a big fan of cross-dressing either, but when it comes to Setsuna - for some reason, it works.

Negi amused me greatly as well. All in all, an easy 10/10 for mostly good writing (I noticed a few minuscule mistakes here and there, nothing serious) and a lot of humor. :D
Cloverfield chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Oh. My. Word.

The suit has never looked so fine. Ah, you've combined everything I love about Barney and Setsuna into one scintillating package.

I love the lecherousness of 'Ojou-sama,' and the omake was the cheese on the cake 3

I want to buy a suit now.

Excellent humour, excellent premise, and cracktastic in the extreme :D
Joshua-san0 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Ah, this was funny, I particularly enjoyed Eva's line, "Do me. Do me now, do me hard, do me long!" The Omake was also good.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »