Reviews for Suit Up!
RedSavant chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
...I'll review later when I can see the keyboard through my tears of laughter.

My god. Negi, Setsuna, and the Bro Code. It's like the perfect storm of crack. I haven't even SEEN HIMYM, and I still enjoyed this immensely.
Dragemenian jew chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Ha ha! Loved the idea. And wow, Negi being such a pimp (he he! I knew he wasnt as innocent as he looked the little imp). Anyway, good work and Setsuna totally needed Negis advice (would be so much easier if he did it in the actual anime).

Am not usually into the whole crossdressing-thing (Im not repulsed by it but certainely not attracted to it) but with Setsuna this is a really logic thing to happen, lol. And hm... I believe shed look pretty hot in a suit...
Arrietti chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Rofl

good job. I almost die from laughing too hard, your story totally makes my day. I love how Negi is acting like a player and tries to pass down his skills to setsuna

The omake is so funny XD

omg I love it!
Adrift At Sea chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Freeze Frame High Five!
Guan Tokai chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
As soon as you said Code I thought Barney Stinsin. I really do wonder how this will turn out. Though I without out a doubt are new honorary Bro is gonna get her Ojuo-sama. I can also say that your story will be Ledgend-wait for it-Dary.
InugamiGuru chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Awesome & funny. I loved it.
Reinhart Fellow chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Love it!

I'm so damn happy when I read this.!

There's Eva and Mana and Konoka all fell for Setsuna !

Keep it up!
sparklecakes chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
God. This almost makes ME wanna go gay for Setsuna. If she weren't so damn fictional.

Why are you so awesome? 8D
slushiefulloflove chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
This is hilarious! Evangeline was SO out of character! It was awesome! Faved!
tjcooper666 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
omg i swear to god i passed out a few times from setsuna's sexy-ism . i started reading this at 3 am its now 5:38 am i would have finished faster if i didnt pass out 5 times . OMG AND I LOVE ZAZIE THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PUTTING HER IN THIS! NO.1 ZAZIE RAINYDAY FAN!
Sunyata Anatman chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
*Smacks forehead in disbelief*

But of course, how could I have been so foolish. It was SO easy to realize why Negi is the romance guru! I have ashamed of myself *sulks in the corner*

Genius! Such knowledge should be made national security though, as now both Negi and Setsuna can now make the world bow down to their feet. *Shivers* I really wouldn’t kind that though, but whatever.

I think I laughed so hard that my spleen fell out and smacked me over the face.

Really, though, this had me smiling the whole way through; especially since I’m suffering from Negi withdrawal and currently and getting my fix. Damn University getting in my way! Oh how I smite it. This was definitely refreshing than reading over 200 pages of text books a day for a whole week. This was the only thing I have read all week, between Archeology and Contemporary cultures of Southwest Asia, that didn’t make me silently cry to myself or sleep right in the middle of it out of boredom.

You are effectively a hell a lot better than my future! And a nationally ranked college.

Congrats and the frickken awesome idea and continue to do what your awesome at!

P.S. I agree with the glasses bit... espically if thier transition lenses!
Haavu chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Glorious, simply glorious. I don't usually do this, but: Faved!

Kudos to you, bro. For you have made Negi what he was really meant to be: the world's greatest player; and you have him pass on that skill to Setsuna only increased the hilarity.

I look forward to seeing if you can top this.
tenken22 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
This is hilarious! I usually steer clear of any homosexual romance fics, but when I saw the summary and the tag of this one bearing Humor/Friendship, I couldn't resist. And damn, what a story... Full marks!
Shikize chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I think it's KonoSetsu story. I never though Evangeline would say that to Setsuna. It's interesting and nice story .
Mental Productions chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Barney Stinson would fist bump you right now if he could.

As always, a brilliant writing style, good use of humour and a seamless fusion of two mediums. You're right, 5 Season in, and no one has thought of fusing HIMYM with Negima?

That's kinda sad...