Reviews for Apologies
paulac45 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Just one word - NICE.
Cass-dawg chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Hi :)

As always, I loved your story! I've been a fan of the 'pranks' series and the one shots that you write are fantastic as well!

Keep up the great work, and good luck on the next part of the 'Pranks series'

All the best,

Cass-dawg :)
Animated Silhouette chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I want you to know that even if I don't favorite all of your stories or all that jazz, I still check back continually for more. Especially for that sequel you've been teasing us about.

Wait. That sounds a little creepy. Stalking, almost. Oh well. That's what you get for writing well!

At any rate, I found this story both heart-warming and amusing. Especially since House managed to get a heart-felt apology from Wilson while he only apologized for not calling. One giant step for the man who apologizes for nothing, but still. Comparing the two together really DOES make you laugh and think, "Only House!"

Keep writing! Your stalkers - er, I mean, readers, demand it!
Pegi chapter 1 . 1/30/2010

Great hearing (well, reading) from you again.
Rhastahippy chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Loved it. Wilson needed to apologize to House on the show a long time ago. I am glad you had do it in this fic, and you did it so well.
Dimmmm chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Okay, I just have to say this: You're stories are fantastic. They have certainly progressed from when I first read When Pranks Go Wrong (a fic that I continually read since finding a story that well-written is dang near impossible in the House fandom). I really wish this would happen in House and you got into both their head's quite well.

Please, keep writing. You have a talent. You capture House's witty retorts and personality PERFECTLY.

I've noticed your notes mention people critisizing the medical jargon or whatnot - tell them to go away. Not all of us go/went to medical school and it sounds pretty damn good as it is.

Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
THIS! I loved it! Amazing, amazing, amazing! I have been waiting for an apology from Wilson FOREVER! This was perfect and made me tear up a bit. Great story!
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I absolutely LOVED this. Only a small thing: I think House would have said 'thank you' to Wilson because he apologised. It just seems to be a typical 'House-Response' And House's Apology was really fun, absolutely House.
pgrabia chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
What a sweet story! I've read a few now by various authors that made Wilson out to still be bitter about Amber but I've never got that impression from the show. I think Wilson's attitude in your story rings truest. Thanks for writing!
The Sarcastic Polar Bear chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
*smiles* This is so cute, it's perfect in every way!
angelcat2865 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Nicely done. Would have loved to have seen a scene like this on the show.
DesmondsConstant chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I never even thought of it that way, I spent the whole episode thinking that House should apologize to Wilson. Great perspective. This is an amazing story.
MeggieGirl chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Awesome Story.I hope your muse comes back soon as I really want to get reading tht fourth one :)
Shao7 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Very Nice.
Shadow Cat65 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I wish they'd have a remotely similar conversation on the show.

Anyway, I mainly wanted to respond to your disclaimer. Don't let anyone get you down. I didn't see any errors in this story, but you'd be surprised the number of things fanfic authors get wrong. Heck, the professional show writers get things wrong. None of us are perfect, so do the best you can and don't worry about the rest.