Reviews for California Dreaming
Frannielloyd chapter 17 . 11/18/2014
I enjoyed your story. I'll be reading more of them. Thank you for writing and sharing your works.
The-KLF chapter 17 . 2/18/2014
I've enjoyed reading this story! Going to go find the next installment now :)
GT500RonSmith chapter 17 . 5/4/2013
This was a really good story and I am very happy that was able to find and read it! Thanks very much!
GT500RonSmith chapter 16 . 5/4/2013
Did she ever actually say that she trusted him? I missed it if she did. But, her explanation as to why he was 'not just Rick Castle' was amazing! I see there is one more chapter, so I guess you came back with the epilogue! Good! And I saw that there are sequels, which I will be reading!
GT500RonSmith chapter 15 . 5/4/2013
The man's heart is destroyed. The woman is in misery and sees no other way. A looming fight that I dread. Lanie failing to get through to her. Not a lot of hope here. But, I have to tell you, when Lanie told Kate she just saw her break Castle's heart, I broke, too.
GT500RonSmith chapter 14 . 5/4/2013
What a shame that a simple kiss can cause such emotion in Kate. A perfectly innocent kiss from a seriously loving man. And the media ruins it. I wouldn't describe this as betrayal, so maybe this leads to it?
GT500RonSmith chapter 13 . 5/4/2013
I loved how awed he was at the sight of her. I try to envision these guys as Nathan and Stana, and Stana is such an elegant beauty that it is easy to understand how someone arriving at her door to take her to dinner would be completely taken in by her beauty. And the chemistry of the Caskett actors is amazing to witness! She is willing to try it once they return to NY as of right now. What about after the betrayal?
GT500RonSmith chapter 12 . 5/4/2013
Well, I did not think of that as a secret as to why he wanted her along. However, you had him say it really well and Kate consenting was heavenly! I hope you go through the dinner, but I am still sweating the betrayal!
GT500RonSmith chapter 11 . 5/4/2013
First off, I think it works pretty well actually. What I don't get is how this man, that readily admits that he cannot get Kate out of his system, can not understand that he is already in love with her. Good grief, Charlie Brown!
GT500RonSmith chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter! Your anticipation as to how you feel about this one may be because the seduction was quicker that you might have expected it to be. My feeling is that for this to have happened at this pace, Lanie must have been the influence that drove it. I hope the dinner goes well, but I am thinking that may be where the betrayal comes in and now I am thinking it will come from Castle, not Kate. And if it does, I know it is not intentional. He would not hurt Kate if he was aware he was doing so.
GT500RonSmith chapter 9 . 5/4/2013
Nice little chapter. Lot of thoughts from her about not sleeping with him! Kind of think she will eventually change her mind unless we get to the betrayal firs!
GT500RonSmith chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
I loved the way you forced there stories, but I dread this betrayal you have mentioned twice now! I so dread the betrayal!
GT500RonSmith chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
She wants to bond with this man, but she still fears that he only wants another conquest? She is just making up excuses! This man's heart belongs to her already and she knows it! But, if there wasn't a struggle it would be over after the first chapter, huh? This new scar is a great approach. He will win her with this, I think.
GT500RonSmith chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
That Kate was upset over Castle paying for everything was to be expected. I hadn't understood what her not being able to say 'No" meant exactly, but I see now. And the closing line of this chapter was just superb! She does know! And if she had any doubts before, now she knows for certain. The man is in love with her.
GT500RonSmith chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
Yeah, Kate and Detective Beckett are like a split personality almost. For her to give him this 'gift' of calling her Kate, that had to almost bring Castle to tears with happiness. I actually teared up when you depicted him as being so in awe of the fact that he could call her by her first name. Had her permission. She asked him to call her Kate. That was a huge step! I am hoping she quickly begins to be more involved with him before the seven days are almost passed!